Don't See and Believe - Angel Stories
By: Billy Cokit
Location: Mississauga, Toronto Canada
I was hiking with my friends Tom and Daniel up a mountain. My friends and I always took risks and made a meeting each week about what dangerous stunt we should do next.
It was Tom's idea to go hiking, so we searched for the best mountain we could find to climb. No luck finding one as big as Mount Everest, but we still found one a good one 1626 metres high.
The mountain was orange rock and quite challenging to hold onto, my friends and I ONLY used our hands when climbing. It was helpful that there were little jagged rocks sticking out of the mountain that we could hold onto.
After climbing about 1000 metres, we all took out our water bottles from our bags and drank while we stood on the little jagged rocks. They were thin so we had to stand on one foot.
I was concetrating so much on my drinking that I did not notice my weight pushing me down. I was falling from the sky 1000 metres up until my body started to stop little by little and float. I was back up the mountain, but Tom and Daniel never noticed what had happened.
You did not have to see to believe. Because even though I didn\'t see the angel, I know it was there. I just know it.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Archbishop of Canterbury England, who battled for discipline and justice, also called Edmund of Abingdon. Born in Abingdon, on November 30, 1180. he studied at Oxford, England, and in Paris, France. ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Rita was born Margherita Lotti in Roccaporena, Italy in 1381. The day after her baptism, Rita was surrounded by a swarm of white bees, which went in and out of her infant mouth without hurting her. Rather than being alarmed, her family believed she was marked to ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Benedictine abbot in Lerins, in France. He is reported as a co-worker of St. Amandus of Lerins. continue reading
By (CNA News)
The sainthood cause for Lakota medicine man and Catholic catechist Nicholas Black Elk took another step forward today, as the U.S. bishops unanimously approved his canonical consultation. Baltimore, Md. (CNA/EWTN News) - The Nov. 14 voice vote of the bishops took place ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Irish priest: Christians should stop saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter'
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Loras College announces new business school
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
Daily Reading for Monday November 20, 2017
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way