My angel brought me home - Angel Stories
By: Nena Sunico
Location: Muntinlupa Metro Manila Philippines
On December 7, 2004 almost about midnight; I and about 300 people witnessed the apparition of our dear Mother Mary in Tagaytay,Philippines, now called the Mt. of Salvation. While only Emma,the visionary could see her and speak with her all the rest of us witnessed were glitters of different colors coming from above where Emma was kneeling. All I could do was look at the glitters and then I started smelling a very sweet scent around. I kept on thinking that it was the lady in front of me that smelled really good but after moving around that night I still smelled the wonderful scent around me. Finally, after the apparition we all had to go home. On our way home I could still savor the smell and again I thought that it was one of the girls with me who smelled so good.I decided to stay for the night at my friends house as it was almost 4:00AM when we reached her house. I slept in her couch that night and before I fell asleep I again smelled the very sweet scent in the home of my friend.When my friend woke up the next day I asked her right away what scent she uses as I was determined to get the same scent for myself.It was a kind of scent that you savor and look for after.My friend insisted that she did not use any cologne nor perfume yet that day.We went to mass after that and the scent continued to be there around me.After the mass I finally went home and smelled the scent one more time just as I was about to enter our main door.
It was only after about 3 days when one of my companions during the apparition called me and said we had to meet as she had to show me a picture.We met shortly after and she showed me a photo taken at the apparition site and the photo showed Mama Mary all in white exactly at the place where Emma,the visionary was kneeling down and around her were angels.As I recounted my story of the very sweet scent that day at the site;one of the girl at the apparition site who could see angels said that there were indeed so many angels at the apparition site who came with Mama Mary who were sprinkling those sweet scent.She said that those angels brought us home that night and I was filled with awe as I now realiized that the very sweet scent that I could smell from the site until I got home came from my angel who brought me home.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Thomas More was born in London on February 7, 1478. His father, Sir John More, was a lawyer and judge who rose to prominence during the reign of Edward IV. His connections and wealth would help his ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for their own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Widow of Palestine who rescued the remains of St. Varus, martyred in some earlier persecution. She enshrined the saint's remains in her home in Dera, in Syria. When a church was dedicated to St. Varus, Cleopatra's young son died, and the saint miraculously came to ... continue reading
On the death of Clovis, King of the Franks, in the year 511 his kingdom was divided between his four sons, of whom the second was Clodomir. Thirteen years later he was killed fighting against his cousin, Gondomar, leaving three sons to share his dominions. The youngest ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 23, 2017
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD Video
- A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD Video
- On the Path to Sainthood: The remarkable story of a young women and ...
- When it comes to healthcare reform, listen to our bishops!
- Daily Readings for Friday, June 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 23rd, 2017 HD
- What if an asteroid strikes near you? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 HD
- Killer supervolcano under Yellowstone stirs as 500 earthquakes hit park HD