ball of light - Angel Stories
When I was a child in the late 70's I witness a very bright light in the shape of a ball.
I was ten years old. During that time we lived next to a church. We were very church going. We were always at church singing/praying/ learing about god,my grandfather was a preacher.
During that time also my mother and father were going through a seperation and then a divorce. Often they fought argued. That of course finally led to divorce. I remeber being sad and having to choose between my dad and mom some time. But those times were sad for all of us all my sister and brother.
One day in my room I witness something that at the time I did not understand. A very bright ball of light came out of nowhere into my room and just floated towards me and excisted sort of above me. It was floating in the room and would come close to me. Because I did not understand it I would close my eyes. What was this light I would tell my self. I rememeber the light bringing peace and comfort to me. The light also kept me from thinking about my mom and dad and their seperation. Because I kept trying to make sence of this light, and would think about the problems with my mom and dad. The light came to visit/or into my room for three days straight. AFter that I did not see it anymore. I never told anybody because this was the sort of think that is unatural and is not suppose to happen on this earth. Now as an adult I feel and think that it was god sent to comfort me during my parents arguments and divorce. So I do believe that there is a god in heaven and angels excist and are with us to guide us help us and comfort us.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 101 - 150 of 328
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- i saw the light of glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- saving an infant, by Amanda Allen
- PROTECTORS, by Paul
- the two, by kerry
- A Beautiful Glow, by Angela
- Not Just an Ordinary Man, by Summer DeFelice
- Relax, by William Jensen
- St. Raphael, by Richard M. Hanisits, M.Ed.
- No Title, by Amy
- clouds, by bob wintersons
- baby angel, by Anna
- Angels, by Debra Smith
- A Blessed Life, by Emma
- Saved by a legion of Angels, by Catherine Eisenhart
- My Wedding day, by Jennifer Smith Barras
- Dad, by Kathy Armstrong Alegria
- Archangel Gaberial, by Curt
- Angels by the road, by Holly B
- The Angel Who Lost Her Tree, by Joe DiMino
- SARAH, by Colleen Ferguson
- whatever you do to the least of my brothers, by Manny
- Angel in the crib, by Emma
- Angel of the Miraculous Medal, by Nicole Curry
- car accident, by Tiffany
- Highway Angel, by GilbertTX
- a brief glimpse, by valerie
- My Guardian Angel Encounter, by Doris Van Wiltenburg
- Out Of The Woods, by Carol Ross
- angel in the sky, by L. Hernandez
- Must go to church!, by Angela Lopez
- Car Angel, by LISA MENINO
- Vietnam War Miracle, by Sidney Mathious
- Miracle as a child playing, by Sidney Mathious
- angel walked with me all day, by ashlea
- The Dove, by Michael De La Cerda
- Peace, by Carrie
- A visit at night, by G. Milling
- While in France., by Nita C. Hicks
- Angel told me my mother would be ok, by Joe Genovese
- Road side assistance, by Joe Genovese
- The Blessed Mother in a dream, by D. Mather CA
- my story, by me
- saved by angel, by lisa badon
- Saved By An Angel, by Lisa
- Angel Kisses, by Sarah Malone
- Dream of a voice and white surroundings, by Mary in NJ
- Auto Accident, by MaryinNJ
- Open My Eyes, by Marian Grace
Saint Feast Days by Month
In St. Peter Chanel, Priest and Martyr (Feast day - April 28) The protomartyr of the South Seas, St. Peter Chanel was born in 1803 at Clet in the diocese of Belley, France. His intelligence and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Lucy's history has been lost and all we really know for certain is that this brave woman who lived in Syracuse lost her life during the persecution of Christians in the early fourth century. Her veneration spread to Rome so that by the sixth century the whole Church ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Benedict is believed to have been born around 480, as the son to a Roman noble of Norcia and the twin to his sister, Scholastica. In the fifth century, the young Benedict was sent to Rome to finish his education with a nurse/housekeeper. The subject that ... continue reading
There is a saint called Benedict the Black or Benedict the Moor. He was born a slave near Messina, Italy. He was freed by his master and became a solitary, eventually settling with other hermits at Montepellegrino. He was made superior of the community, but when he was ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Report claims extreme weather on DECLINE - but is someone lying?
- It feels great to win! Here's the list of things President Trump has ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 HD Video
- 'Acid is now a fashionable weapon of choice' - Britain averages one ...
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt with powerful message HD Video
- St. Catherine of Siena: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 1st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 8 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.