Dedication of a Family or Community
our brother and our Lord,
you have come to save us
because God loves us with a deep and unending love.
You have given us Mary, your mother,
to be our mother too,
and invite us to follow her example.
On earth she was a woman of faith and prayer,
of obedience to God's will,
always ready to serve in any way.
In heaven she continues to pray for us,
so that we may serve God faithfully in our daily living.
help us to ponder in our hearts
over the many ways you show your love in our lives,
and lead us to walk with your mother
as we follow you each day.
Jesus, we praise you,
for you are our Lord and our God
for ever and ever.
More Family Prayers
Showing 1 - 102 of 102
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis refuses bulletproof popemobile during Egyptian papal visit
- Lesbian Nuns?! Hollywood director to create smut film disgracing ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 29th, 2017 HD Video
- Irish priest's healing prayers offer MIRACLES - But who is he?
- St. Athanasius HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Day 7 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.