Dedication of a Family or Community
our brother and our Lord,
you have come to save us
because God loves us with a deep and unending love.
You have given us Mary, your mother,
to be our mother too,
and invite us to follow her example.
On earth she was a woman of faith and prayer,
of obedience to God's will,
always ready to serve in any way.
In heaven she continues to pray for us,
so that we may serve God faithfully in our daily living.
help us to ponder in our hearts
over the many ways you show your love in our lives,
and lead us to walk with your mother
as we follow you each day.
Jesus, we praise you,
for you are our Lord and our God
for ever and ever.
More Family Prayers
Showing 1 - 102 of 102
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Father of us all, This meal is a sign of Your love for us: Bless us and bless our food, And help us to give you glory each day Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Bl. Charles the Good: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 02, 2017
- Ash Wednesday HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 02, 2017
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD Video
- 'Living Lent': Thursday after Ash Wednesday - Day 2
- King Richard III's detailed personal prayer book, 'Book of Hours.' is ...
- 'Living Lent': Ash Wednesday - Day 1
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 HD
- Living Lent HD
- An Ancient Lent Challenge: How to take Lent to the next level HD
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.