A Valentine Prayer
and asked the Lord above
to fill your heart and bless your soul
With the precious gift of love.
I asked Him for sincere love
The kind that's meant to stay
Just like the generous love
You give to those you touch each day.
I prayed for love from family
And from every cherished friend
Then I asked the Lord to give you
His love that knows no end.
More St. Valentine Prayers
Showing 1 - 17 of 17
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
For the Birthday of a family member Heavenly Father, We praise You for all Your gifts to us. In a special way, We thank You for (name). Bless him (her) always in Your love. Bless us too, Holy Father, And this food with which we celebrate. Help us all to praise You and give You glory Through Jesus ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Why does the devil hate the Virgin Mary? Exorcists explain
- St. Peter Chanel: Saint of the Day for Friday, April 28, 2017
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt to deliver messages of solidarity with ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, April 28, 2017
- It feels great to win! Here's the list of things President Trump has ...
- Day 9 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD Video
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 30th, 2017 HD Video