1. O God! Who knows what
2. I shall be either eternally happy or eternally
3. Of what worth is all the world without God?
Let all be lost, but let not
4. I love Thee, my
Who didst die for me!
Would that I had died before I ever offended Thee!
rather die than lose God.
and Mary, Thou art my hope.
7. My God, help me, for the love of
My Jesus, Thou alone art sufficient for me!
8. Suffer me not to separate myself from Thee.
9. Give me Thy love, and then do with me what Thou
10. Whom shall I love, if I love not Thee, my God?
11. Eternal Father, help me, for the love of Jesus!
I believe in Thee, I
in Thee, I love Thee!
12. Here I am, O Lord; do with me what Thou wilt!
13. When shall I see myself altogether Thine, my God?
14. When shall I be able to say to Thee, My God,
I can lose Thee no more?
15. Mary, my hope, have pity on me!
16. Mother of God, pray to
17. Lord, who am I, that Thou shouldst desire to be loved by me?
18. My God, I desire Thee alone, and nothing more.
19. I desire all that Thou dost will, and that alone.
20. Oh, that I might be annihilated for Thee,
Who wast annihilated for me!
21. Towards Thee alone, my God, have I been ungrateful!
22. I have offended Thee enough, I
23. If I had died then, I could not have loved Thee any
24. Let me die before again offending Thee.
25. Thou hast waited for me that I might love Thee.
26. I consecrate the remainder of my
27. O my Jesus, draw me entirely to Thyself!
28. Thou wilt not leave me;
not leave Thee.
that we shall always love each other, O
30. My Jesus, make me all Thine before I die!
31. Grant that when Thou shalt come to judge me,
I may see Thee with a benign countenance.
32. Thou hast done more than enough to oblige me to love Thee.
I love Thee, I love Thee!
33. Deign to accept the love of a sinner
who has so often offended Thee.
34. Thou has given Thyself all to me;
I give myself all to Thee.
35. I desire to love Thee exceedingly in this
that I may love Thee exceedingly in the next.
36. Teach me to know Thy great goodness,
that I may love Thee very much.
37. Thou lovest those that love Thee.
I love Thee, do Thou also love me?
38. Give me the love Thou requirest of me.
I rejoice that Thou art infinitely happy.
39. Oh that I had always loved thee,
and had died before I had offended Thee.
Grant that I may overcome all things to please Thee.
40. I give Thee my whole will;
dispose of me as thou pleasest.
41. My pleasure is to please Thee, O Infinite Goodness!
to love Thee for all eternity, O eternal God!
43. Thou art omnipotent; make me a Saint.
44. Thou didst seek me while I was flying from Thee;
Thou wilt not drive me away now that I seek after Thee.
45. I thank Thee for giving me
to love Thee.
I thank Thee, and love Thee!
46. Let me give myself entirely to Thee this day,
punish me in any way,
but deprive me not of the power of loving Thee.
love Thee, my God, without reserve.
48. I accept all sufferings and all contempt,
provided I may love Thee.
49. I desire to die for Thee, Who didst die for me.
50. I wish that all could love Thee, Who didst die for me.
51. I wish that all could love Thee as Thou meritest.
52. I wish to do everything that I know to be Thy pleasure.
53. I care more to please Thee
than for all the pleasures of the world.
54. O holy
of God, Thou art my love!
O Mary, draw me entirely to God!
55. O my Mother, make me always have recourse to thee;
it is for thee to make me a Saint; this is my hope.
Prayer of Praise and Thanks
The Prayer, The Golden Sequence
The Prayer, to Jordan's Water
The Prayer, Majestic Queen of Heaven
The Prayer, O Queen of Heaven
The Prayer, O Saving Victim
The Prayer, Spiritual Armor of Prayer
The Prayer, of They Tender Mercy, We Beseech Thee
The Prayer, Very Bread, Good Shepherd, Tend Us.
The Prayer, We Fly to Thy Patronage
Prayers between Ascension and Pentecost
Prayers for Christian Unity # 2
Prayers for Christian Unity # 3
Prayers for the Holy Souls
Praying the Holy Rosary
Praying the Holy Rosary
Remind Me, Lord
The Prayer Renewal of Confirmation (By Rev. Bernard Stokes, O.F.M.)
Rite of Eucharistic - Reposition
Rogation Day Prayers
The Prayer Rorate Caeli
The Prayer the Royal Banners Forward Go
Prayer to the Sacred Heart When the Clock Strikes
The Salve Regina
Shrove Tuesday Prayer
The Splendor of Truth
The Prayer Stabat Mater Dolorosa
Sub Tuum Praesidum
Take From Me My Heart of Stone
The Prayer Te Deum
Te Deum Laudamus
Throw Your Cares On the Lord
Veni Creator # 1
Veni Creator # 1
Veni Creator # 2
Visit to a Picture of the Sacred Heart
The Prayer Whatsoever You Do
When in Desolation
Prayer when using Holy Water
Prayer When Using Holy Water
A Guide for Confession
Celebrate the Sacrament of Penance today. Read our
Four things to know about your candle on Catholic Online:
Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Light your own Candle
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; ...
continue reading More Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
More Prayer Cards