Aspirations and Thoughts
2. I shall be either eternally happy or eternally
3. Of what worth is all the world without God?
Let all be lost, but let not God be lost.
4. I love Thee, my Jesus Who didst die for me!
Would that I had died before I ever offended Thee!
5. I will rather die than lose God.
6. Jesus and Mary, Thou art my hope.
7. My God, help me, for the love of Jesus Christ!
My Jesus, Thou alone art sufficient for me!
8. Suffer me not to separate myself from Thee.
9. Give me Thy love, and then do with me what Thou
10. Whom shall I love, if I love not Thee, my God?
11. Eternal Father, help me, for the love of Jesus!
I believe in Thee, I hope in Thee, I love Thee!
12. Here I am, O Lord; do with me what Thou wilt!
13. When shall I see myself altogether Thine, my God?
14. When shall I be able to say to Thee, My God,
I can lose Thee no more?
15. Mary, my hope, have pity on me!
16. Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me!
17. Lord, who am I, that Thou shouldst desire to be loved by me?
18. My God, I desire Thee alone, and nothing more.
19. I desire all that Thou dost will, and that alone.
20. Oh, that I might be annihilated for Thee,
Who wast annihilated for me!
21. Towards Thee alone, my God, have I been ungrateful!
22. I have offended Thee enough, I will no longer
23. If I had died then, I could not have loved Thee any
24. Let me die before again offending Thee.
25. Thou hast waited for me that I might love Thee.
Yea, I will love Thee.
26. I consecrate the remainder of my life to Thee.
27. O my Jesus, draw me entirely to Thyself!
28. Thou wilt not leave me;
I will not leave Thee.
29. I hope that we shall always love each other, O God of
30. My Jesus, make me all Thine before I die!
31. Grant that when Thou shalt come to judge me,
I may see Thee with a benign countenance.
32. Thou hast done more than enough to oblige me to love Thee.
I love Thee, I love Thee!
33. Deign to accept the love of a sinner
who has so often offended Thee.
34. Thou has given Thyself all to me;
I give myself all to Thee.
35. I desire to love Thee exceedingly in this life
that I may love Thee exceedingly in the next.
36. Teach me to know Thy great goodness,
that I may love Thee very much.
37. Thou lovest those that love Thee.
I love Thee, do Thou also love me?
38. Give me the love Thou requirest of me.
I rejoice that Thou art infinitely happy.
39. Oh that I had always loved thee,
and had died before I had offended Thee.
Grant that I may overcome all things to please Thee.
40. I give Thee my whole will;
dispose of me as thou pleasest.
41. My pleasure is to please Thee, O Infinite Goodness!
42. I hope to love Thee for all eternity, O eternal God!
43. Thou art omnipotent; make me a Saint.
44. Thou didst seek me while I was flying from Thee;
Thou wilt not drive me away now that I seek after Thee.
45. I thank Thee for giving me time to love Thee.
I thank Thee, and love Thee!
v 46. Let me give myself entirely to Thee this day,
punish me in any way,
but deprive me not of the power of loving Thee.
47. I will love Thee, my God, without reserve.
48. I accept all sufferings and all contempt,
provided I may love Thee.
49. I desire to die for Thee, Who didst die for me.
50. I wish that all could love Thee, Who didst die for me.
51. I wish that all could love Thee as Thou meritest.
52. I wish to do everything that I know to be Thy pleasure.
53. I care more to please Thee
than for all the pleasures of the world.
54. O holy will of God, Thou art my love!
O Mary, draw me entirely to God!
55. O my Mother, make me always have recourse to thee;
it is for thee to make me a Saint; this is my hope.
More Other Prayers
Showing 1 - 90 of 90
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Father of Mercy, forgive my failings, keep me in Your Grace, and lead me in the way of salvation. Give me strength in serving You as a follower of Christ. May the Eucharist bring me Your Forgiveness and give me freedom to serve You all my life. May it help me to remain faithful and give me ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Supermassive black hole discovered surfing gravitational wave HD Video
- The 'pirate' and the gay man - How God can move in mysterious ways
- What caused the California drought? Global warming, and here's the ...
- St. Venturino of Bergamo: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 10 motivating Bible verses you need to read every morning
- Catholic Archdiocese of Mexico calls out 'traitor' Mexicans HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 27th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.