St. Nimatullah al-Hardini
Saint Nimattullah Kassab Al-Hardini (c. 1808 - December 14, 1858), a Lebanese Roman Catholic saint and a member of the Maronite Church.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Saint Monica, also known as Monica of Hippo, is St. Augustine of Hippo's mother. She was born in 331 A.D. in Tagaste, which is present-day Algeria. When she was very young, she was married off to the Roman pagan Patricius, who shared his mother's violent temper. ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint John of the Cross was born Juan de Yepes y Alvarez, in Fontiveros, Avila, Spain in 1542. His father was employed by wealthy family members as an accountant, but they disowned him when he married a poor woman from the lower class. As a result of his family's ... continue reading
Saint John the Divine as the son of Zebedee, and his mother's name was Salome [Matthew 4:21, 27:56; Mark 15:40, 16:1]. They lived on the shores of the sea of Galilee. The brother of Saint John, probably considerably older, was Saint James. The mention of the "hired ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- Statue of St. Serra vandalized, are Christian crosses next?
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- 'Annabelle: Creation': Catholic Exorcist discusses power of hit ...
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian ...
- 'A Sign of the Times': A warning against 'expelling incoming ...
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD