St. Ezequiel Moreno y Diaz
Ezequiel Moreno y Díaz, also Ezekiel Moreno y Diaz was a member of the Order of Augustinian Recollects and now venerated as a Saint in the Roman Catholic Church. He was born on 9 April 1848 in Alfacro, La Rioja, Spain and later on served as a missionary to the Philippines. He also became the Bishop of Pinara and later of Pasto, both in Colombia. His brother Julián Moreno, OAR is also venerated as a Blessed because of his martyrdom in Motril. He is invoked as the Patron of Cancer Patients.
Saint Feast Days by Month
An elder Mexican man makes his way to Mass in the early morning twilight of December 9, 1531. He is a peasant, a simple farmer and laborer, and he has no education. Born under Aztec rule, he is a convert to Catholicism, and each step he takes this morning is a step ... continue readingMore Female Saints
St. Isidore was born at Madrid, Spain, in the latter half of the 12th century. For the greater part of his life he was employed as a laborer on a farm outside the city. Many marvelous happenings accompanied his lifelong work in the fields and continued long after his ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- We all have EVIL in us!: Pope Francis makes strong statement ...
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat ...
- Why are all these Catholic women coming to New Mexico?
- 'Social Cleansing': Is Philippines President Duterte guilty of human ...
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD Video
- St. John Boste: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD