I ask forgiveness for those who do not believe,
nor adore, nor hope nor love you.
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
I adore You profoundly,
and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and
Divinity of Jesus Christ,
present in all tabernacles of the world,
in reparation for the outrages sacrileges
and indifferences by which He is offended,
and by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart
and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
Imp. FATIMAE, 13 Mensis Maii 1960
Joannes, Episcopus Leiriensis.
O my Jesus, forgive us;
save us from the fire of hell;
take all souls to heaven,
especially those most in need.
More Angel Prayers
Showing 1 - 55 of 55
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Lesbian Nuns?! Hollywood director to create smut film disgracing ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- St. Athanasius HD Video
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 29th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis refuses bulletproof popemobile during Egyptian papal visit
- Irish priest's healing prayers offer MIRACLES - But who is he?
- Day 7 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.