Cemetery Prayer # 3.
who are here no more.
What happiness we shared when they walked among us!
What joy, when, loving and loved,
we lived our lives together!
Their memory is a blessing forever.
Months or years may have passed,
yet we feel near to them.
Our hearts yearn for them.
Though the bitter grief has softened,
a duller pain abides,
for the place where once they stood is empty now.
The links of life are broken,
but the links of love and longing cannot break.
Their souls are bound up with ours forever.
O Lord, I thank You
for allowing me to have these very special people in my life.
I have been truly blessed by their presence,
their words and actions, and their love.
I grieve not for them, but for myself, as I truly miss them.
We shared so much,
and yet I feel our times together were fleeting.
Help me, O God,
to realize that the distance between us now
is not so great and that one day,
I will be reunited with them in paradise.
Together, we will glorify You,
Almighty Father, Your only Son, Jesus Christ,
and Your Holy Spirit for all eternity.
More Dying Prayers
Showing 1 - 68 of 68
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Has the Trump administration betrayed the Little Sisters of the Poor?
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message ...
- Wait, what? Did Pope Francis just buy a private beach? Yes he did, ...
- The Saint Pio Foundation to Honor Hon. Rick and Karen Santorum and ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD Video
- Day 6 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths are underreported HD
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.