Prayer for a Happy Death to St. Charles Borromeo
1. I desire to die in the Faith which the Holy, Roman and Apostolic Church adheres to and defends, in which all the Saints of the New Testament have died. I pray thee, provide that I may not depart out of this life before the Holy Sacraments of that Church have been administered to me.
2. I pray that I may depart from this life under thy holy protection and guidance, and I beseech thee, therefore, to assist me at the hour of my death and to propitiate the Eternal judge, whose Sacred Heart was inflamed with most ardent love for sinners upon the Cross.
3. With my whole heart I long to be made a partaker of the merits of Jesus Christ and His holy Mother Mary, thine exalted Queen, and I pray thee, through the sufferings of Jesus on the Cross, to mitigate the agonies of my death and to move the Queen of Heaven to cast her loving glance upon me, a poor sinner, in that dreadful hour, for my sweetest consolation.
O my dearest Guardian Angel! Let my soul be placed in thy charge, and when it has gone forth from the prison of this body, do thou deliver it into the hands of its Creator and Redeemer, that with thee and all the Saints, it may gaze upon Him in the bliss of Heaven, love Him perfectly and find its blessedness in Him throughout eternity.
More Dying Prayers
Showing 1 - 68 of 68
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Before the closing of the day, Creator, we Thee humbly pray, That, for Thy wonted mercy's sake, Thou us under protection take. May nothing in our minds excite Vain dreams and phantoms of the night; Our enemies repress, that so Our bodies no uncleanness know. In this, most gracious Father, hear, With ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- St. Cletus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Decades-old conundrum solved by chance - Can one of nature's squiggly ...
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD Video
- A Christian miracle took place at the White House, so why isn't the ...
- Pope Francis offers Egypt a special video message - 'I am honoured to ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
- France's Presidential Runoff: Another choice between a nationalist and a globalist HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.