We adore you, O Christ,
and we bless you;
because by your Cross
you have redeemed the world.
Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
My Jesus Mercy!
Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I give you my heawrt and my soul.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, assist me in my last agony.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, may I breathe out my soul with you in peace.
MORE Invocation Prayers (21)
- A Countyman Gives Thanks
- Invocation for the Faithful Departed
- Invocation for the Sovereign Pontiff
- Invocation in Honour of the Five Wounds of Our Lord
- Invocation in Honour of the Precious Blood of Our Lord
- Invocation of the Holy Ghost
- Invocation of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus From the Roman Brivary
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 1
- Invocation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 2 (by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)
- Invocation to Saint Joseph
- Invocation to the Blessed Sacrament
Stations of the Cross
Becoming a Catholic
A Guide for Confession
Explanation of the Mass
Mysteries of the Rosary
Holy Days of Obligation
What are Indulgences?
Introduction to Indulgences
Church Teachings on Indulgences
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
The Last Things
A List of Roman Catholic Popes
The Ecumenical Councils
Browse Prayers by Alphabet
Almighty and Everlasting God, preserver of souls, who dost correct those whom Thou dost love, and for their betterment dost tenderly chastise those whom Thou dost receive, we call upon Thee, O Lord, to grant Thy healing, that the soul of Thy servant, at the hour of its departure from the body, may by the hands of Thy holy Angels be presented ... continue reading
Dear Lord! Fill our parents with Thy choicest blessings; enrich their souls with Thy holy grace; grant that they may faithfully and constantly guard that likeness to Thy union with Thy Church, which Thou didst imprint upon them on their wedding day. Fill them with Thy spirit of holy fear, which is the beginning of wisdom; inspire them to impart it to their children. ... continue reading