St. Peter Y Taech'ol
Canonized By: Pope John Paul II
Saint Peter Yu Tae-chol (c. 1826 - October 31, 1839) was one of the 103 canonised Korean Martyrs and a son of a government interpreter named Augustine Nyou Tjin-kil, also a martyr.
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Kateri Tekakwitha is the first Native American to be recognized as a saint by the Catholic Church. She was born in 1656, in the Mohawk village of Ossernenon. Her mother was an Algonquin, who was captured by the Mohawks and who took a Mohawk chief for her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
As a young lay woman in Coesfeld, Germany, Anne Catherine Emmerick, employed as a seamstress, daily attended Mass, visited the Blessed Sacrament, and in the late evening spent hour upon hour praying on her knees. Around midnight, she would leave her home to make the ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- The end of the farm as we know it has arrived - here's how we're ...
- 'Half-Man-Half-Beast sent by the Devil' sparks fear in South African ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- St. John the Baptist: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- How a Catholic should deal with Tinder and other dating apps
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD