St. Hanibal Maria Di Francia
Annibale Maria di Francia (born July 5, 1851 in Messina, Italy, died June 1, 1927) is a saint venerated by the Roman Catholic Church. His father Francis was a Knight of the Marquises of St. Catherine of Jonio, Papal Vice-Consul and Honorary Captain of the Navy. His mother, Anna Toscano, belonged to the noble family of the Marquises of Montanaro. He was, therefore, from noble lineage.
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Margaret of Scotland, or Margaret of Wessex, was an English princess born in Hungary to Princess Agatha of Hungary and English Prince Edward the Exile around 1045. Her siblings, Cristina and Edgar the Atheling were also born in Hungary around this time. Margaret ... continue readingMore Female Saints
John Baptist de la Salle was born at Rheims, France on April 30th. He was the eldest of ten children in a noble family. He studied in Paris and was ordained in 1678. He was known for his work with the poor. He died at St. Yon, Rouen, on April 7th. He was canonized by ... continue reading
Born in Spain in 1542, John learned the importance of self-sacrificing love from his parents. His father gave up wealth, status, and comfort when he married a weaver's daughter and was disowned by his noble family. After his father died, his mother kept the destitute ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- Catholic hero gifted most prestigous award after saving woman's life ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, June 26, 2017
- St. Anthelm: Saint of the Day for Monday, June 26, 2017
- Is the 'Gaucho Priest' the Devil's worst nightmare?
- Slovakia Catholics gift Iceland with a beautiful new church
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD