St. Antonino Fantosati
Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Antonino Fantosati was a Franciscan missionary. Vicar apostolic for southern Hunan, China. Antonino was killed during the Boxer Rebellion and is a Martyr of China.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the upper class of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska of the Blessed Sacrament was born as Helena Kowalska, in Glogowiec, Leczyca County, north-west of Lódz in Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of 10 children to a poor and religious family. Faustina first felt a calling to the ... continue reading
Felix was the son of Hermias, a Syrian who had been a Roman soldier. He was born on his father's estate at Nola near Naples, Italy. On the death of his father, Felix distributed his inheritance to the poor, was ordained by Bishop St. Maximus of Nola, and became his ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly (CALIFORNIA NETWORK)
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Do you have what it takes to become a Catholic celebrity?
- Chinese government says it will keep a firm grip on Catholic Church
- One year later, is Fr. Jacques Hamel a saint?
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Sts. Joachim and Anne: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat of ISIS HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD