Bl. Anne Maugrain
Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Anne was a laywoman and was martyred during the French Revolution.
Saint Feast Days by Month
What we know of St. Elizabeth comes from the Gospel, the book of Luke, in particular. In Luke, Elizabeth, a daughter of the line of Aaron, and the wife of Zacharias, was "righteous before God" and was "blameless" but childless. Elizabeth is also a cousin to the Virgin ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Jean-Baptiste-Marie Vianney, known as John in English, was born May 8, 1786 in Dardilly, France and was baptized the same day. He was the fourth of six children born to Matthieu and Marie Vianney. John was raised in a Catholic home and the family often helped the poor ... continue reading
Josemaria Escriva de Balaguer was born in Barbastro, Spain, on January 9, 1902, the second of six children of Jose and Dolores Escriva. Growing up in a devout family and attending Catholic schools, he learned the basic truths of the faith and practices such as frequent ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- New Jersey Mayor dismantles shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Pope Francis calls for prayers following terror attacks in Spain, Finland
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls ...
- St. John Eudes: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD