St. Marinus & Asterius
Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Martyrs at Caesarea, Israel. Marinus was a Roman soldier from a noble family of Caesarea, Palestine, denounced by a rival and martyred for the faith. Asterius, reportedly a senator, buried Marinus' remains and was slain also.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Saint Emma, also known as Emma of Lesum, or Emma of Stiepel, lived in the city that is Bremen today. She is the first female inhabitant of the city to be known by name. Emma lived in the early 11th century, and was born into the Immedinger family. The Immedingers were ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska of the Blessed Sacrament was born as Helena Kowalska, in Glogowiec, Leczyca County, north-west of Lódz in Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of 10 children to a poor and religious family. Faustina first felt a calling to the ... continue reading
Felix was the son of Hermias, a Syrian who had been a Roman soldier. He was born on his father's estate at Nola near Naples, Italy. On the death of his father, Felix distributed his inheritance to the poor, was ordained by Bishop St. Maximus of Nola, and became his ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD Video
- Sts. Cosmas & Damian: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Humanitarian crisis worsens in Puerto Rico HD Video
- North Korea moves warplanes to intercept American bombers
- Pope Francis speaks about 'Love of Neighbor'
- Prayers for Puerto Rico - Residents without food, water or ...
- Trump speech rocks NFL as more players protest during Anthem HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD