Bl. John Kinsako
Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Martyr of Japan, a novice of the Jesuits. He was burned alive at Nagasaki.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Lucy's history has been lost and all we really know for certain is that this brave woman who lived in Syracuse lost her life during the persecution of Christians in the early fourth century. Her veneration spread to Rome so that by the sixth century the whole Church ... continue readingMore Female Saints
John Gonzales de Castrillo was born at Sahagun, Leon Spain. He was educated by the Benedictine monks of Fagondez monastery there and when twenty, received a canonry from the bishop of Burgos, though he already had several benefices. He was ordained in 1445; concerned ... continue reading
Jean-Baptiste-Marie Vianney, known as John in English, was born May 8, 1786 in Dardilly, France and was baptized the same day. He was the fourth of six children born to Matthieu and Marie Vianney. John was raised in a Catholic home and the family often helped the poor ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD Video
- On the Path to Sainthood: The remarkable story of a young women and ...
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 23, 2017
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD Video
- A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's ...
- When it comes to healthcare reform, listen to our bishops!
- Daily Readings for Friday, June 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 23rd, 2017 HD
- What if an asteroid strikes near you? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 HD
- Killer supervolcano under Yellowstone stirs as 500 earthquakes hit park HD