Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Martyr at Civita Vecchia, Italy. He was a deputy prefect of Rome.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Empress mother of Constantine the Great. She was a native of Bithynia, who married the then Roman general Constantius I Chlorus about 270. Constantine was born soon after, and in 293, Constantius was made Caesar, or junior emperor. He divorced Helena to marry co ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Casimir grew up in a world where his life was not his own. As a prince of Poland, the second son of King Casimir IV and Elizabeth of Austria, his life was scheduled to cement his father's authority and increase Poland's power. Casimir realized from an early age ... continue reading
Saint Catherine of Alexandria is a canonized saint in the Catholic Church who, per Christian tradition, was martyred around 305 in Alexandria, Egypt. Of course, the Church of the first Millennium was undivided. She is also recognized as the Great Martyr and Saint by ... continue reading
By Deacon Frederick Bartels
by Catholic Online
- With so many earthquakes, is California next?
- Pope Francis asks the intercession of Our Lady of Guadalupe following ...
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD Video
- St. Thomas of Villanueva: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 22, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 22, 2017
- We have unmasked the, foul-mouthed, liberal hypocrite Lawrence ...
- Terrifying earthquake collapses buildings in Mexico City, hundreds dead HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 22nd, 2017 HD
- Officials warn, 'evacuate or die' as Maria churns towards Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, September 21st, 2017 HD