Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Martyr who appeared to St. Redemptus. Eutychius was martyred at Ferentino, Italy. He is mentioned by Pope St. Gregory the Great in his Dialogues.
Saint Feast Days by Month
An elder Mexican man makes his way to Mass in the early morning twilight of December 9, 1531. He is a peasant, a simple farmer and laborer, and he has no education. Born under Aztec rule, he is a convert to Catholicism, and each step he takes this morning is a step ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Benedictine abbot and defender of the faith. Born in Canas, Navarre, Spain, circa 1000, he entered the Benedictines at San Millan de Ia Cogolla. King Garcia III of Navarre challenged him when he became abbot of the monastery, and Dominic refused to surrender part of ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, June 23, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD Video
- A Serial Killer's Last Words: The hidden motive behind Ted Bundy's ...
- When it comes to healthcare reform, listen to our bishops!
- North Korea's secret strategy revealed HD Video
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Friday, June 23, 2017
- On the Path to Sainthood: The remarkable story of a young women and ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 23rd, 2017 HD
- What if an asteroid strikes near you? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 HD
- Killer supervolcano under Yellowstone stirs as 500 earthquakes hit park HD