Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Zoticus (date unknown) + Member of a group of martyrs. They were soldiers, numbering about fifty, and, included Rogatus, Modestus, and Castulus, who were put to death for the Faith in Africa. Other details of their lives are no longer available. Feast day: January 12.
Saint Feast Days by Month
Nothing certain is known of her, but according to her untrustworthy legend, she was the daughter of a pagan priest at Antioch in Pisidia. Also known as Marina, she was converted to Christianity, ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Anastasia, also known as Anastasia of Sirmium and Anastasia the Pharmakolytria or "Deliverer from Potions," is a Christian saint and martyr who suffered for Christ during the time of Diocletian's Christian persecutions. She is one of the seven women commemorated ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
For those of us who think that the faith and zeal of the early Christians died out as the Church grew more safe and powerful through the centuries, the martyrs of Uganda are a reminder that persecution of Christians continues in modern times, even to the present day. ... continue reading
Saint Christopher is one of the most popular Catholic Christian heroes of the Faith. He is a saint, indeed listed as a martyr. He may have also been named Reprobus. He apparently died under the Roman Emperor Decius, in 251 AD. Most Catholics refer to him as Saint ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- President Trump is working hard compared to his predecessors, so why ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD Video
- St. Margaret of Antioch: Saint of the Day for Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Two Catholic priests kidnapped after violent attack by 10 assailants
- Daily Readings for Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Republicans: LEARN FROM THE VATICAN! Lock yourselves into a room and ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, July 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Why is Facebook censoring Catholic content? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 20th, 2017 HD
- The one nasty reason you can't take your kids to the park anymore HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 19th, 2017 HD