Author and Publisher - Catholic Online
Priest and martyr sent to Gaul by St. Polycarp. Andochius and a deacon named Thyrsus went to Autun. There they converted a merchant, Felix, while staying with him. The three were arrested, tortured, and put to death by the Romans because they would not deny Christ.
Watch Desperate, hopeless mother-to-be receives miracle after praying novena to St. Joseph & St. Gerard HD
Saint Feast Days by Month
One of the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales. He was born at Dufton, at Westmoreland, England, and studied at Oxford. Becoming a Catholic in 1576, he went to Reims and received ordination in 1581. ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Brigid was born Brigit, and shares a name with a Celtic goddess from whom many legends and folk customs are associated. There is much debate over her birthparents, but it is widely believed her mother was Brocca, a Christian baptized by Saint Patrick, and her ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Augustine of Hippo is the patron of brewers because of his conversion from a former life of loose living, which included parties, entertainment, and worldly ambitions. His complete turnaround and conversion has been an inspiration to many who struggle with a ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat ...
- St. John Boste: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 24, 2017
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD Video
- We all have EVIL in us!: Pope Francis makes strong statement ...
- Why are all these Catholic women coming to New Mexico?
- 'Social Cleansing': Is Philippines President Duterte guilty of human ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 24th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 HD
- Deadbeat Republicans, do your job or GET OUT! HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 HD