Angel Couple - Angel Stories
By: Randy Rodriguez
Location: PR Puerto Rico, USA
About 6 months ago, a couple days before my wedding, my cousin and his pregnant wife received the bad news that their unborn son was not developing a brain. They were even more devastated when the Dr. told palin and simply told them to have an abortion because the baby would not be normal. They decided to have a second opinion and the other Dr. coincided that the baby was not developing a brain. They were still devastated but never had the thought of abortion and said if God wanted the baby to be that way they would receive it like that.
A couple of months later on a routine obstetrician visit, they found out the baby was developing a brain, but it was full with water. The baby had hydrocephalia, and that if it had been diagnosed before it even could have been operated from the womb.
The baby was born with water in his brain, and to mkae matters worse his throat was not connected to his stomach. He was a couple days in the hospital receving tests until he was sent to the intensive care unit on the Pediatric Hospital in San Juan, PR. By this time the baby had an abnormally big head and had not eaten except the liquids given to him through his veins.
When the baby was being taken into the ambulance, a couple, around 50 or 60 years stood behind the ambulance looking at the baby. I was there and I kinda felt upset because I was thinking keep walking it isn't a show or anything for you to be standing looking in. But the couple were saying God bless him and doing sorry sounds and they keep saying bless him God, then they walked away out of the hospital. At this time I though you know, this people could be angels for this baby but I left it there.
The baby had surgery for the hydrocephalia and the esppahgus and he came out fine. It's one month since he was born and he's already out of the hospital and at his home. After reading some of the stories here, I realized this people were really this baby's angels and I just did not see it. Thanks to them and the Dr.'s that helped him the baby will live a normal life.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 329 of 329
- Mom's Passing Gift, by Vicky Zuwala
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
Considered by some historians to be the founder of the Carmelite Order. He was born in Limoges, France, and proved a brilliant student at the University of Paris. Ordained a priest, Berthold joined ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Josephine Margaret Bakhita was born around 1869 in the village of Olgossa in the Darfur region of Sudan. She was a member of the Daju people and her uncle was a tribal chief. Due to her family lineage, she grew up happy and relatively prosperous, saying that as a ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Bishop of Merida, Spain, trained by his predecessor, St. Paul. He was originally from the East. continue reading
St. Joan de Lestonnac was born in Bordeaux, France, in 1556. She married at the age of seventeen. The happy marriage produced four children, but her husband died suddenly in 1597. After her children were raised, she entered the Cistercian monastery at Toulouse. Joan ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Was Jesus' portrait minted on ancient coins?
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 30
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD Video
- St. Peter Regulatus: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Christian student suspended for arguing with Muslim teacher - ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD Video
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- saint francis
- st nicholas
- all saints day
- list of saints
- st anne
- st christopher
- St. Joseph
- juan diego
- francis of assisi
- St. Michael
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
- Pope Francis' important message for children HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.