Angel Couple - Angel Stories
By: Randy Rodriguez
Location: PR Puerto Rico, USA
About 6 months ago, a couple days before my wedding, my cousin and his pregnant wife received the bad news that their unborn son was not developing a brain. They were even more devastated when the Dr. told palin and simply told them to have an abortion because the baby would not be normal. They decided to have a second opinion and the other Dr. coincided that the baby was not developing a brain. They were still devastated but never had the thought of abortion and said if God wanted the baby to be that way they would receive it like that.
A couple of months later on a routine obstetrician visit, they found out the baby was developing a brain, but it was full with water. The baby had hydrocephalia, and that if it had been diagnosed before it even could have been operated from the womb.
The baby was born with water in his brain, and to mkae matters worse his throat was not connected to his stomach. He was a couple days in the hospital receving tests until he was sent to the intensive care unit on the Pediatric Hospital in San Juan, PR. By this time the baby had an abnormally big head and had not eaten except the liquids given to him through his veins.
When the baby was being taken into the ambulance, a couple, around 50 or 60 years stood behind the ambulance looking at the baby. I was there and I kinda felt upset because I was thinking keep walking it isn't a show or anything for you to be standing looking in. But the couple were saying God bless him and doing sorry sounds and they keep saying bless him God, then they walked away out of the hospital. At this time I though you know, this people could be angels for this baby but I left it there.
The baby had surgery for the hydrocephalia and the esppahgus and he came out fine. It's one month since he was born and he's already out of the hospital and at his home. After reading some of the stories here, I realized this people were really this baby's angels and I just did not see it. Thanks to them and the Dr.'s that helped him the baby will live a normal life.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 301 - 328 of 328
- My Angel, by Jerry Wallace
- A Wake-Up Call, by Kathryn Adriano
- Just relax!, by Maureen Moore
- Everything will be alright, by John May
- Josephina, by Anonymous
- guardian angel, by B. Baptiste
- My Grandmother's Grave, by Michelle Brylowska
- My mom came to see her grandson for the first time, by Dawn Gudat
- Joan of arc, by Meagan Kaminski
- Two Angels in one day, by Trina Moore
- Dreams, by Michelle Vargas
- I believe, by Samantha Wynkoop
- no title, by Anonymous
- Ignatius, by Theresa Smaroff
- God's Will, by Jennifer Martin
- Grandfather as an angel, by Kathleen Liner
- Homeless Angel, by Angela Ohanian
- An Angel in my Kitchen, by Joycelyn Smith
- Angels are Everywhere, by Jaci Tron
- Four Wheel Drive Angels, by John Haas
- Angels in the Train Station, by C. E.
- Someone has saved me!, by Mary Leeneth Lauron
- Angel Couple, by Randy Rodriguez
- Not my time, by FIONA MALONEY
- no title, by Christina Song
- One night, by Christian Elizalde
- Police Officer's Partner, by Alfredo Lopez
- An Angel's Message of Warning, by Joan Fowler
Saint Feast Days by Month
Bishop of Trier, Germany, from 332, and a miracle worker. He was probably born at Silly, France, and succeeded St. Agritus as bishop of Trier, giving refuge to St. Athanasius in 336. St. Paul, the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saints Joaquin (sometimes spelled "Joachim," pronounced "wal-keem") and Anne, are the parents of the Virgin Mary. There are no mentions of them in the Bible or Gospels, what we know comes from Catholic legend and the Gospel of James, which is an unsanctioned, ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Casimir grew up in a world where his life was not his own. As a prince of Poland, the second son of King Casimir IV and Elizabeth of Austria, his life was scheduled to cement his father's authority and increase Poland's power. Casimir realized from an early age ... continue reading
Saint Catherine of Alexandria is a canonized saint in the Catholic Church who, per Christian tradition, was martyred around 305 in Alexandria, Egypt. Of course, the Church of the first Millennium was undivided. She is also recognized as the Great Martyr and Saint by ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. Maximinus of Trier: Saint of the Day for Monday, May 29, 2017
- To honor the lost: A brief history of Memorial Day
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, May 29, 2017
- What does the Holy Spirit reveal to us?
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Newborn baby filmed 'WALKING' shortly after birth
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.