By: Elizabeth Conner-Ster
Location: Aviano Italy
My grandfather was sitting in his usual chair that night. My grandma was in the living room, watching her telivison program. It was late, and they would be getting ready to go to bed. My grandfather, who we called Ba, got up to go to the door. He looked out the window, and there was no one there. He sat back down, and continued to sit and do whatever he was doing. A few minutes later, he got up again, walked to the door, looked out the window and there was again no one there. He went to go sit back down.
Then he got up and went back to the door for the last time. He got up to go to the door, and as he turned around he fell to the ground.
The doctor said he died of a heart attack, perhaps a stroke. But the rest of us know, that it was the angels who came to get him and bring him home.
He knew they were comming, thats why he kept getting up, waiting for them. He would have let them in, and instead he let himself go with them.
Sixteen months later, he came to get my grandma. She had woke up in the morning, made herself breakfast and sat down to watch the morning news. She nodded off to sleep and met her husband of 58 years.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
- Car Trouble and Angels to Assist, by Suzie
- the bird encounter, by Connor Pierce
- Ball of Light, by A Smith
- My Mom's Nurse, by Linda Driskill
- Don't See and Believe, by Billy Cokit
- An angel heard my prayer, by Maria Cabral
- TIMOTHY, by RICHARD BURDITT JR
- My life was saved, by Amanda Theobald
- Angel Power, by Shirley Abuel
- Angel outside the Parish, by Abram Toa
- You Should Watch, by Christian Duguay
- How an angel saved my daughter, by Patricia Ten Eyck
- I am okay now, by Jessica Edwards
- An angel saved my life, by Vincent Parise
- They came to take him home, by Elizabeth Conner-Ster
- Driving with angels..., by Lori Leissner
- Angel with A White Beard, by Sam Ramirez
- Angel in Waiting, by Mike Seddon
- My angel brought me home, by Nena Sunico
- Thank you, by Julie Power
- Saved from ferocious dogs, by Roger Hayes
- Angel Abby, by Billy Fisher
- visit from an angel, by holly mora
- Saved from emotional hell, by Paul
- A Tall White Angel, by Noelia R. Cambero
- There is no doubt Angels are real, by sheree davenport
- The Power of the Rosary, by Rosalie Francaviglia
- World Trade Center Angels, by Roxanne Cintron
- Elaines Angles, by Margaret Graham
- An Angelic Appearence , by Sunaira Barkat
- Touched By An Angel, by Debra Sueper
- We are never alone, by Bonnie Franklin
- The faith of my Grandmother, by Daphne Hebert
- Angel of comfort, by Arlene Hiles
- I did not think of God at all until I saw my granddaddy, by lindsey stewart
- touched by an angel, by Tina Willis
- Watching My Back, by Amanda Joiner
- MOTHER'S ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS, by MARIBEL GONZALEZ
- Thoughts of My Angel!, by Marsha Neuschwanter
- Guardian Angel, by Michael Gomez
- My Aunt's Prayer, by valerie coranado
- Angel Mechanic, by Christine Clarke
- Angel at Bedtime, by Renee Woznesensky
- Erin, by Leigh Boyles
- The cook , by Robert Clements
- Long Hair, by Crystal Denney
- It's Mother Calling, by John Nichols
- Treasure our gifts, by Kim J.
- aNgeL sEnT bY God, by Ellaine Manansala
Saint Feast Days by Month
Browse Saints by Category
All Popular Saints
Historians remember St. Rose of Lima for her piety and chastity. Born in 1586 in Lima, Peru to Spanish colonists, and named Isabel Flores de Olivia, she was exceptionally beautiful.
Her ... continue reading | shop
St. Joan of Arc is the patroness of soldiers and of France.
On January 6, 1412, Joan of Arc was born to pious parents of the French peasant class in the obscure village of Domremy, near ... continue reading | shop
Saint Paul is one of the most important and influential of all the saints. Many of his writings are contained in the Canon of the Bible and have influenced the growth and development of the ... continue reading | shop
On December 16, there is named in the Roman Martyrology and in certain Irish calendars a Saint Bean in Ireland, who had been confused with the St. Bean whose feast is still observed in the Scottish ... continue reading
More Saint of the Day
St. Genevieve was born about the year 422, at Nanterre near Paris. She was seven years old when St. Germain of Auxerre came to her native village on his way to great Britain to combat the heresy of Pelagius. The child stood in the midst of a crowd gathered around the ... continue reading
More Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank.
St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
An archbishop and scholar, Ado was born in Sens and educated at the Benedictine abbey of Ferrieres. Abbot Lupus Servatus, an outstanding humanist of the time, trained Ado, and was impressed with the obvious holiness of the young man. A noble by birth, Ado renounced his ... continue reading
Juan Diego was born in 1474 in the calpulli or ward of Tlayacac in Cuauhtitlan, which was established in 1168 by Nahua tribesmen and conquered by the Aztec lord Axayacatl in 1467; and was located 20 kilometers (14 miles) north of Tenochtitlan (Mexico City).
On ... continue reading
By Billy Atwell
In the face of the current "witch-hunts" endured by some of our Bishops, let us remember a hero on October 17, the feast of St. Ignatius of Antioch. St. Ignatius of Antioch is a bishop and martyr of the Church who died in the year 107. He was torn ... continue reading
More Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes