Saved from emotional hell - Angel Stories
Location: Washington DC USA
In January 2006 I left my home, friends, family and all that I cared about in the UK to live in the USA. I had no friends to turn to and was deeply depressed and unhappy, I lay awake for nights in an empty home wondering if I had done the right thing wracked with anxiety and sorrow over my new job and leaving home.
I lay awake one night wracked with emotions and pain, for 3 hours I clutched my bible frantically trying to read the answers, I was afraid, alone, broken hearted, weeping and completely lost. I dragged myself from my bed to my sitting room and collapsed on my sofa in utter dispair from my painfull emotions and I felt an incredible energy fill the room. It came through the wall of the room, I couldnt see it but it was there, an incredible energy.
The feeling was more powerful than the greatest feeling of love I have ever felt, it was divine, to this day I do not know what this force was but it wrapped me in an intense protective veil and magnetised my soul, it felt as though it was pulling my soul up towards it. I fell to my knees and cried tears of amazement, that had turned from tears of sadness, my tears subsided and I felt like a child being soothed and protected. It was like being a small child and lost and then found by your mother, that feeling of your mothers arms wrapping around you, the feeling of love except it consoled my in an instant. It protected me from my thoughts and worries and pain. The force surrounded me and every nerve ending in my body tingled, all the hairs on my body were standing on end and I got "goosebumps" all over. My jaw dropped in amazement, just the fact this was happening to me filled me with complete Joy. I felt accepted. My heart was lifted higher than I have ever felt. Words will never ever describe how I was tranformed from a wrecked man and completely restored to strength in an instant, when I really needed it. All of my personal issues paled into insignificance when all of this was taking place, the sheer fact that I was being healed by something other than a human astounded me and completely solidified my belief in god.
After around 5 minutes and the awe had subsided, I walked to bed and fell into a deep sleep straight away, I awoke in the morning 4 hours later feeling completely saved, full of energy and full of love for life when normally I would still be tired.
This was the most amazing moment of my 30 year life. It has renewed my religeous beliefs completely. I need to talk to a priest about this because I need to know what it was, initially I thought it was the holy spirit but having read this site I now think it could have been an angel. Whatever it was, it was real and I have been blessed with it's presence, to post this real story and tell the world is my sincere thanks to it and to god. Thank you for changing my life, thank you for letting me see, I will never forget.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. John Baptist de Rossi, also known as Giovanni Battista de' Rossi, was born on February 22, 1698 in Voltaggio, Italy. He was the fourth child of Charles de Rossi and Frances Anfossi, known to be a ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Dymphna was born in Ireland sometime in the seventh century to a pagan father and devout Christian mother. When she was fourteen, she consecrated herself to Christ and took a vow of chastity. Soon afterward, her mother died and her father - who had loved his wife ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Claretian archbishop and founder. Anthony was born in Salient in Catalonia, Spain, in 1807, the son of a weaver. He took up weaving but then studied for the priesthood, desiring to be a Jesuit. Ill health prevented his entering the Order, and he served as a secular ... continue reading
Saint Anthony was born Fernando Martins in Lisbon, Portugal. He was born into a wealthy family and by the age of fifteen asked to be sent to the Abbey of Santa Cruz in Coimbra, the then capital of Portugal. During his time in the Abbey, he learned theology and ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- St. John Baptist de Rossi HD Video
- St. John Baptist de Rossi: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Artist creates breathtaking model of St. Peter's Square
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis urges Christians to act with gentleness and respect
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Is Callista Gingrich the best choice for the new U.S. Ambassador to ...
- Fatima apparitions to be featured in dramatic new film HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 22nd, 2017 HD
- U2 lead singer, Bono endorses Psalms message HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.