Saved from emotional hell - Angel Stories
Location: Washington DC USA
In January 2006 I left my home, friends, family and all that I cared about in the UK to live in the USA. I had no friends to turn to and was deeply depressed and unhappy, I lay awake for nights in an empty home wondering if I had done the right thing wracked with anxiety and sorrow over my new job and leaving home.
I lay awake one night wracked with emotions and pain, for 3 hours I clutched my bible frantically trying to read the answers, I was afraid, alone, broken hearted, weeping and completely lost. I dragged myself from my bed to my sitting room and collapsed on my sofa in utter dispair from my painfull emotions and I felt an incredible energy fill the room. It came through the wall of the room, I couldnt see it but it was there, an incredible energy.
The feeling was more powerful than the greatest feeling of love I have ever felt, it was divine, to this day I do not know what this force was but it wrapped me in an intense protective veil and magnetised my soul, it felt as though it was pulling my soul up towards it. I fell to my knees and cried tears of amazement, that had turned from tears of sadness, my tears subsided and I felt like a child being soothed and protected. It was like being a small child and lost and then found by your mother, that feeling of your mothers arms wrapping around you, the feeling of love except it consoled my in an instant. It protected me from my thoughts and worries and pain. The force surrounded me and every nerve ending in my body tingled, all the hairs on my body were standing on end and I got "goosebumps" all over. My jaw dropped in amazement, just the fact this was happening to me filled me with complete Joy. I felt accepted. My heart was lifted higher than I have ever felt. Words will never ever describe how I was tranformed from a wrecked man and completely restored to strength in an instant, when I really needed it. All of my personal issues paled into insignificance when all of this was taking place, the sheer fact that I was being healed by something other than a human astounded me and completely solidified my belief in god.
After around 5 minutes and the awe had subsided, I walked to bed and fell into a deep sleep straight away, I awoke in the morning 4 hours later feeling completely saved, full of energy and full of love for life when normally I would still be tired.
This was the most amazing moment of my 30 year life. It has renewed my religeous beliefs completely. I need to talk to a priest about this because I need to know what it was, initially I thought it was the holy spirit but having read this site I now think it could have been an angel. Whatever it was, it was real and I have been blessed with it's presence, to post this real story and tell the world is my sincere thanks to it and to god. Thank you for changing my life, thank you for letting me see, I will never forget.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 151 - 200 of 328
- Wrong place at the right time, by Kelly
- Almost Hit by a Trailer, by Judith G.
- Faith, by Belinda
- Angel at Concert, by John Green
- The lady with the glasses, by Diana
- War in Heaven, by Yohan ben Mich-el
- Angel visit after surgery, by Jen Duran
- Angels working overtime, by R. Norman
- A Miracle for Daddy, by DeNeen Grant Meyers
- An angel who came in a dream , by Janet Lachance
- A Cool Touch, by Forrest Walker
- Blow of an Angel, by May S. Pagkatipunan, Sta. Mesa Manila, Philippines
- A Voice Saved me, by Judith G.
- My Angel, by deb
- The family angel, by Julie Brown-Williams
- Healing in His Wings, by Lisa Twilley
- A rose from dad, by Maggie Castaneda
- life saver , by paul
- saved, by anon
- An angels blessing, by
- Angel In a Uniform, by LaVon Mauck
- ball of light, by mariadelosangeles
- BEAMING HAPPINESS, by abby
- stranded, by jtownbit
- Angel by my Side, by Nicolas Ramon
- Healing Miracle, by Evangelina
- Angel over my shoulder, by Kathleen Young
- My Angel, by Julia Ardon
- reassuring angel, by Maggie
- baby angel, by Michelle Gabrielle
- The Love of Christ, by j.t.
- Touch of a hand, by Therese Scott
- Angel in the light of God, by Sarah Brooks
- Curtain Call/ Top of the Mark, by ST Wein
- Choosing the Path, by Bill Hofmann
- Miss Jane, by Thomas M
- Angelic Eyes, by Daniel M.
- I think I was my guardian angel!, by Peggy Atatise
- My mother passed away but she still visits me, by Jonio Hernandez
- one call, by gloria barrera
- My beloved Dad is my Guardian Angel, by Rita Henry
- The Great Angel, by K. G.
- In the hands of my Guardian Angel, by Abiola Adelakun
- Hospital Angel, by Diane Mechling
- Angel Wings, by Maria Sanchez
- site of spirits, by John Tankersley
- Angels walk among us too., by Chaz Kraiza
- Saved by an angel, by Kevin Coyne
- A Lesson, by Rey Aranas
- my angel was sent to save me, by Carlos Perez
Saint Feast Days by Month
Saint Mary (Paula) Di Rosa December 15 The pounding on the barricaded door of the military hospital sent every heart thudding in terror. In the middle of the war in Brescia (Italy) in 1848, the ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
St. Catherine of Siena was born during the outbreak of the plague in Siena, Italy on March 25, 1347. She was the 25th child born to her mother, although half of her brothers and sisters did not survive childhood. Catherine herself was a twin, but her sister did not ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Pope Saint Gregory I, also known as the Great, was the Pope of the Catholic Church between 590 and 604 AD. Gregory was born around 540 in Rome. The exact date of his birth is unknown. Although the Western Roman Empire had collapsed long before his birth, many ancient ... continue reading
By CNA News
Scientists at a university in Liverpool have unveiled what they say is the most realistic portrait ever created of St. Nicholas of Myra, the popular 4th century bishop best known as the inspiration for the modern-day figure of Santa Claus. Liverpool, England (CNA) - ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Indonesia rejects law that would criminalize sex outside of marriage
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 19th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Ado of Vienne: Saint of the Day for Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Church reviews possible Catholic hospital mega-merger
- Commission recommends Church end priestly celibacy and confession to ...
- Australia asks Church to end celibacy and confession to fight child ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 18th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 17th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 16th, 2017 HD
- The Net Neutrality Scam: Get ready to pay a lot more for a lot less HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way