The angel in the Stratosphere - Angel Stories
By: George Valdez Velasco
As a young boy I never paid much attention to angels on the way they looked all I knew about angels was they were there to protect you from negative encounters. While I grew older at times I would ponder whether the angels really were guides and helpers of human kind. During the end of my High school year I became ill and could not fall asleep this still happens until know. Before as I remember I would go out in to the night and watch the Milky Way during the summer months as I lay on my back and stear at the vast number of stars. I would always wonder about other existence out there, one particular night during the hot summer months of July I went out to an open field and like usual I laid on my back to relax looking at the stars like any usual time as before. I can remember looking at the Milky Way like any other time as I was getting really to call it a night, a light in the sky cough my attention, but this was not any ordinary star light. I was able to actually tell that the night was not way above me like any other star because I was able to judge the distance away from me. It was like once around the track of my high school field. I was very puzzled but not afraid; although the light was close to me compared to the stars I did not know what it was. All this took about a few minutes, what really caught my attention was when I would close one eye I cannot remember whether it was my left or right eye the light source would dimmed and as I opened my shut eye the light would shine again, nothing out of the ordinary. Since then I always want to believe the light was an angel; well I do not why any way I just want it to.
The years when by and my illness progress, whenever I would feel down I would always think of that light in which I saw. The years when on and on Because of my illness I was transfer to a boarding home in the capital state of Sacramento California. I lived in the city, in a very populated area. Because of my illness I guess I would at times go out in to the street and walk for hours at end just until I would be very exhausted. One day as I clearly remember I walked for a long time until I was very tired. This time I decided to rest next to an abandoned building on the overgrown grass , there was a sight with the letter G with like a ruler around it I cannot remember at this time what it stands for but I know what it is and the history of it. Well any ways as I laied with my back facing the sky in the middle of the hot hours another young man did the same, we did not communicate I figured he was just as tire as I was. He seemed very happy because of the happy smile on his face. I took my senses of the young lad and continued to stare in to the open sky; I figured what could be more delighted than the passing clouds. Behold to my surprice what I saw where not clouds or passenger airplanes what I saw was this humongous angel I mean it was hudge I am not pulling no one's leg here, this angel was covering the entire sky. O boy I could not believe my eyes but I mean it was an angel just like on the scriptures and in like they were described in mass. The reason I did not panic I guess was because this big angel was staring at me with a smile. I could not figure out if other saw the angel because the angel was covering the entire sky, how could anyone not see the angel thought, with the wings covering almost the entire sky. After a while I just left and went home I do not remember if the angel just left or what no. The only communication was the smile. As I try to remember of the occasion like details there are some obvious details I just cannot remember but I do know I memorized every detail I could after all who would not. Since that day I have become a happy person. I wish everyone in the word would had witness what I did, I do not think much of it because it was plain and simple, seeing is believing especially with one of the senses we humans cherish the most, sight. I personally believe that if any one wants to be a witness to the gifts of god. It will be granted sooner or later and sooner or later is better than never at all.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
St. Philip Neri was a Christian missionary and founder of the Congregation of the Oratory, a community of Catholic priests and lay brothers. He was born in Florence on July 21, 1515 as one of four ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Barbara, also known as the Great Martyr Barbara, was an early Christian Greek martyr born mid-third century in Heliopolis, Phoenicia. Barbara was the daughter to a rich pagan named Dioscorus. After the death of Barbara's mother, Dioscorus dedicated his life to ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Cecilia Yu So-sa was born in Seoul, , in 1761. Cecilia was a married woman, her children were the Saints Hasang Paul Chong and Jung Hye. When Cecilia was widowed, she was deprived of all her possessions and imprisoned because of her Christian faith. Twelve times she ... continue reading
When the father of this Italian saint died, his good mother brought up her twelve children well, even though they were very poor. "Oh, if I could only have the joy of seeing one of you become a saint!" she use to say. Once when she asked as usual, "which one of you is ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- St. Philip Neri: Saint of the Day for Friday, May 26, 2017
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, May 26, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.