A Need to help my Sister - Angel Stories
On the 7th Nov. 2010, early in the morning, I dreamed like I had a long Journey towards heaven. While flying up, I felt full of peace and happiness and my body was weightless. My journey up was very long and i didn't see light until i fly a long distance. After some minutes I saw many people in a part of the sky. Some of them saying like 'Gott im Himmel'. It is a German phrase, meaning ' God in the Heaven.' I had further flight upwards and I was frequently repeating the phrase 'Gott im Himmel' which i heard from the people. After flying further, I reached a place and I saw very green Land with full of trees and wild animals. It was very attractive and a peaceful environment. I continued my journey further upwards. Shortly I started to see reflections of light in a very dark environment. After a while I saw a door which leads to a big open area with full of light. The door was not a normal door. It looks like an opening on the side of a Cave. I stopped my journey here and enterd to this area. At the enterance , 2 to 3 meter inside the light area, I saw my elder sister who is a mother of three chilldren and living in Ethiopia. She dressed like a Capuchin priest and she was in a peaceful condition. She was calling somebody from nearby. When I saw her like that, I felt very happy. After a while, she became another woman but still dressed the same clothing. I was surprised to see my sister dressing like a catholic priest because she stopped going church due to marriage case. Her husband is a muslim. Through time, she also started to worship at her home like a muslim but she didn't officially became muslim. Before her marriage, she was a student in a Capuchin parish and had a dream to be a nun. Somehow she left the parish and got married. I pray for her to come back to the Catholic faith. So my dream raised questions about my sister. I started to think what my dream means. Will she come back to the catholic faith? Or what does it mean? After I woke up from my dream I decided to call her and check if any thing new from her side. I called her and asked her if every thing is okay. I told her also the dream I had about her. She told me that she was not in a good condition. She was stressed with her family case and became hopless. Even she was thinking to take measures against her life. Further she needs some financial help. Then we discussed things and I told her to pray! She said 'okay' and asked me to help her some money and i said 'okay' no problem. But I strongly recommended her to go to church and pray. Then she said okay. I felt happy when she answerd me 'Okay' because it is my wish to see her back to her Catholic faith. After talking with my sister, I understood the meaning of my dream. Her guardian angel was awake me to help my Sister! who was in a terrible situation. It is also a green light that one day my sister will come back to her Catholic faith. Thank you her guardian Angel!
Note: In my dream, I receive many times such alerting messages. Especially when someone from my family face problem and need help. Thank you God for awaking me to help my family!
Those of you who read this message, please pray to my sister to come back to her Catholic faith!
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Watch Desperate, hopeless mother-to-be receives miracle after praying novena to St. Joseph & St. Gerard HD
Saint Feast Days by Month
Much of what we know about St. Mark, the author of the Second Gospel, comes largely from the New Testament and early Christian traditions. Mark the Evangelist is believed to be the 'John Mark' ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
An elder Mexican man makes his way to Mass in the early morning twilight of December 9, 1531. He is a peasant, a simple farmer and laborer, and he has no education. Born under Aztec rule, he is a convert to Catholicism, and each step he takes this morning is a step ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
St. Agatha, also known as Agatha of Sicily, is one of the most highly venerated virgin martyrs of the Catholic Church. It is believed that she was born around 231 in either Catania or Palermo, Sicily to a rich and noble family. From her very early years, the notably ... continue reading
Abbess and model of the conventual life. Agnes was a friend of the poet Venantius Fortunatus, who visited her in the Holy Cross convent in Poitiers, France. Recognized for her holiness and intelligence, she was named abbess of the convent by St. Radegund, a princess ... continue reading
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
The most kids know of St. Patrick 's Day is that you must wear green or you'll get a pinch from your friends. Adults see the day as an occasion to celebrate, sometimes with green beer and other assorted alcoholic beverages. However, few really know what they are ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Decades-old conundrum solved by chance - Can one of nature's squiggly ...
- A Christian miracle took place at the White House, so why isn't the ...
- Cherokee Nation sues drug distributors while CDC claims opioid deaths ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Pope Francis offers Egypt a special video message - 'I am honoured to ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- St. Cletus: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Day 4 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 HD
- France's Presidential Runoff: Another choice between a nationalist and a globalist HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.