By: Holly B
When I was a very little girl (I don't know how old) I was going somewhere with my Mom one night, it was dark out and I was sitting in my car seat in the back and I remember watching shadows cross the seat in front of me, we had been driving for awhile I don't know how long, and then I saw Angels in a big open space on the side of the road it was light all around them and light came from them, they wore long gowns in colors I cannot describe because we don't have colors like them here on earth, they had long flowy gowns and long wavy hair, their faces were neither like a mans or woman's, they were all holding hands and skipping/running toward the road but although they were close to the road they never got to it, my Mother says that I said there was a rainbow but I don't remember, I looked at them as long as I could, although in reality it would only take a couple seconds to drive past but for me time slowed down almost to a stop.
I still remember it to this day even though I was just a baby or little kid.
I told my Mother about it but she didn't see anything.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
Browse Saints by Category
All Popular Saints
Gianna Francesca Beretta was born in Magenta in Italy. She was the tenth of thirteen children in her family, only nine of whom survived to adulthood. When she was three, her family moved to ... continue reading
St. Dominic Savio was born in Italy in 1842. One day when he was just four, he disappeared and his good mother went looking for him. She found the little fellow in a corner praying with his ... continue reading
Also called Euphemianus, a widow, born in Constantinople. From a good family, Anne was forced to marry. When widowed, she assumed a male disguise and the name of Euphemianus. As this male, ... continue reading
Called "Abuna" or "the father' of Ethiopia, sent to that land by St. Athanasius. Frumentius was born in Tyre, Lebanon. While on a voyage in the Red Sea with St. Aedesius, possibly his brother, only ... continue reading
More Saint of the Day
"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother.
Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from ... continue reading
More Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank.
St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
Franciscan missionary and traveler. Born Odoric Mattiussi at Villanova, near Pordenone, Italy, he entered the Franciscans in 1300 and became a hermit. After several years, he took to preaching in the region of Udine, northern Italy, attracting huge crowds ... continue reading
Nothing is known about St. Sebastian's youth other than the fact he may have come from southern France and he was educated in Milan. He joined the Roman Army in 283 AD, ostensibly to be of service to other Christians who were being persecuted by the Romans. St. ... continue reading
By Billy Atwell
In the face of the current "witch-hunts" endured by some of our Bishops, let us remember a hero on October 17, the feast of St. Ignatius of Antioch. St. Ignatius of Antioch is a bishop and martyr of the Church who died in the year 107. He was torn ... continue reading
More Christian Saints & Heroes
More Christian Saints & Heroes