SARAH - Angel Stories
By: Colleen Ferguson
It was March 2009 when I was laying on my bed praying to Jesus. After my prayer time I felt the need to give my daughter to Jesus. I visualized my daughter and myself walking together. I was taking Sarah to an angel. I envisioned the Angel with wings but as soon as I handed my daughter over to the angel to my surprise the wings dropped to the ground!I watched as my daughter and the angel walked away together arm in arm. I opened my eyes and my eyes began to weep. I then said to Jesus not soon lord not soon that you are going to have my daughter.
In July this I was visiting family in Newcastle near Sydney. On the 6th July 2009 I walked to the local shops as usual and after crossing the road and walking a little way on the shops side walk and thinking about what shop I was going to visit first I noticed a transparent white cloud surrounding me. I continued walking and thinking isn't this strange i'm not walking out of it. I stopped and took my glasses off thinking that they may have been fogged up, I looked around me and the cloud was still there.I stood still and looked up and around again. My first thought was Sarah. I then dismissed this thought and continued walking on the sidewalk within the cloud until it suddenly disappeared.I had a feeling of extreme joy afterward and was walking tall.
I returned to home after the shopping and told my cousin what had happened.And said i don't know what it means but i feel really good. One hour later I received a call from my Sisters husband he told me he had bad news. I replied is it about Dad ( he's 83) the reply was no and could he talk to my cousin. I handed the phone over to him and went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I knew at this point that it was regarding my daughter.And i thought back to the cloud that surrounded me 1 hour earlier. I believe an angel bought my daughter to me as she wanted to see me before she left.
I caught a flight home and made preparations for the funeral. I was standing out the front of my home disposing of a bag of rubbish in the bin. I felt an isolated pressure on my back near close to the right lower shoulder blade. I didn't thing much of it, (the pressure gave no pain but was like something touching me on the outside) but the pressure became more intense and pressed further to the inside of my body. I realized then that i was touched by God.
During the Funeral. Many were crying. I did not cry and i was filled with peace and grace with an as-surety that my daughter was with Jesus.
After the funeral some people said to me how could i stand up there during the lighting of the candles and not weep. I said that the Lord is with me. A man came over to me and said that i was an inspiration to other women. I replied that it is God in me that is inspirational.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
"I prefer death in Christ Jesus to power over the farthest limits of the earth. He who died in place of us is the one object of my quest. He who rose for our sakes is my one desire." In 107, ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Little is known about the life of St. Philomena. However, it is believed she was a Greek princess who became a virgin martyr and died at 13-years-old. Remains of a young lady were discovered in May 1802 at the Catacombs of Priscilla on the Via Salaria Nova with three ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
Hugh of Lincoln was the son of William, Lord of Avalon. He was born at Avalon Castle in Burgundy and was raised and educated at a convent at Villard-Benoit after his mother died when he was eight. He was professed at fifteen, ordained a deacon at nineteen, and was made ... continue reading
Born Inigo Lopez de Loyola in 1491, the man known as Ignatius of Loyola entered the world in Loiola, Spain. At the time, the name of the village was spelled "Loyola," hence the discrepancy. Inigo came of age in Azpeitia, in northern Spain. Loyola is a small village at ... continue reading
By Marshall Connolly (CALIFORNIA NETWORK)
Archaeologists suspect they have found the tomb of the actual saint behind Santa Claus. The saint, who was thought to be in Italy until now, may still be under the floor of a church in turkey. LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) -- The saint who would be known as ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- Virgin Mary appears to Hindu schoolchildren in India, miracles ...
- Sorry, there's no science to support 'transgender therapy' for kids
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Ignatius of Antioch: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Martin Luther would be horrified - The reformer had no intention of ...
- U.S. drills for mass evacuation of Americans from South Korea, but ...
- Intro to Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD
- Trump ends taxpayer giveaway to insurance companies HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 16th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way