SARAH - Angel Stories
By: Colleen Ferguson
It was March 2009 when I was laying on my bed praying to Jesus. After my prayer time I felt the need to give my daughter to Jesus. I visualized my daughter and myself walking together. I was taking Sarah to an angel. I envisioned the Angel with wings but as soon as I handed my daughter over to the angel to my surprise the wings dropped to the ground!I watched as my daughter and the angel walked away together arm in arm. I opened my eyes and my eyes began to weep. I then said to Jesus not soon lord not soon that you are going to have my daughter.
In July this I was visiting family in Newcastle near Sydney. On the 6th July 2009 I walked to the local shops as usual and after crossing the road and walking a little way on the shops side walk and thinking about what shop I was going to visit first I noticed a transparent white cloud surrounding me. I continued walking and thinking isn't this strange i'm not walking out of it. I stopped and took my glasses off thinking that they may have been fogged up, I looked around me and the cloud was still there.I stood still and looked up and around again. My first thought was Sarah. I then dismissed this thought and continued walking on the sidewalk within the cloud until it suddenly disappeared.I had a feeling of extreme joy afterward and was walking tall.
I returned to home after the shopping and told my cousin what had happened.And said i don't know what it means but i feel really good. One hour later I received a call from my Sisters husband he told me he had bad news. I replied is it about Dad ( he's 83) the reply was no and could he talk to my cousin. I handed the phone over to him and went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I knew at this point that it was regarding my daughter.And i thought back to the cloud that surrounded me 1 hour earlier. I believe an angel bought my daughter to me as she wanted to see me before she left.
I caught a flight home and made preparations for the funeral. I was standing out the front of my home disposing of a bag of rubbish in the bin. I felt an isolated pressure on my back near close to the right lower shoulder blade. I didn't thing much of it, (the pressure gave no pain but was like something touching me on the outside) but the pressure became more intense and pressed further to the inside of my body. I realized then that i was touched by God.
During the Funeral. Many were crying. I did not cry and i was filled with peace and grace with an as-surety that my daughter was with Jesus.
After the funeral some people said to me how could i stand up there during the lighting of the candles and not weep. I said that the Lord is with me. A man came over to me and said that i was an inspiration to other women. I replied that it is God in me that is inspirational.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 328
- Encounter with an archangel, by June Warner
- Holy Angels Among Us, by Rebecca
- my ANGEL, by Beverly
- Mother's Love, by Julie
- Norah's Life, by Julie
- IT WAS TWO ANELS WHO SAVED MY BROTHER, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, by Stella
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- flash of light pillow of calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- angel of comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- the love of an angel (would u die for him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
Saint Feast Days by Month
John the Baptist was a contemporary of Christ who was known for evangelization and his baptizing of Jesus Christ. John the Baptist was born through the intercession of God to Zachariah and ... continue readingMore Saint of the Day
Saint Josephine Margaret Bakhita was born around 1869 in the village of Olgossa in the Darfur region of Sudan. She was a member of the Daju people and her uncle was a tribal chief. Due to her family lineage, she grew up happy and relatively prosperous, saying that as a ... continue readingMore Female Saints
Saint Michael the Archangel isn't a saint, but rather he is an angel, and the leader of all angels and of the army of God. This is what the title "Archangel" means, that he is above all the others in rank. St. Michael has four main responsibilities or offices, as we ... continue reading
St. Gabriel is an angel who serves as a messenger for God to certain people. He is one of the three archangels. Gabriel is mentioned in both the Old and the New Testaments of the Bible. First, in the Old Testament, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his ... continue reading
He was the son of an artisan and a lady of the Irish royal court. Born in Connaught, Ireland, and baptized Lochan, he was educated at Kilmacahil, Kilkenny, where the monks named him Fionnbharr (white head) because of his light hair; he is also known as Bairre and Barr. ... continue reading
The holy men and women are also called the "Protomartyrs of Rome." They were accused of burning Rome by Nero , who burned Rome to cover his own crimes. Some martyrs were burned as living torches at evening banquets, some crucified, others were fed to wild animals. ... continue reading
By Deacon Keith Fournier
Father, raise up women like Catherine of Siena for this new missionary age of your Church. Women who are so in love with you, and so conformed to the Image of your Son, they can do for your Church in this hour, what she did in her own. Saints are a gift for the ... continue readingMore Christian Saints & Heroes
by Catholic Online
- 'Half-Man-Half-Beast sent by the Devil' sparks fear in South African ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 HD Video
- How a Catholic should deal with Tinder and other dating apps
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 26th, 2017 HD Video
- The end of the farm as we know it has arrived - here's how we're ...
- St. John the Baptist: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 25th, 2017 HD
- Pope Francis prepares an incredible gift of love and solidarity for South Sudan HD
- St. Emma HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 24th, 2017 HD