Palm Beach Philanthropists Prepare for Food For The Poorís Fine Wines & Hidden Treasures gala
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COCONUT CREEK, FL (December 10, 2010) Ė Food For The Poorís eighth annual Palm Beach gala, Fine Wines & Hidden Treasures will be held Sunday, January 30, 2011, at The Breakers, Palm Beach. The annual event is chaired by distinguished Palm Beach philanthropists Robert G. and Arlette Gordon (Grand Honorary Chairpersons), and Elizabeth Bowden (Gala Chairwoman).
With a passion for both culinary achievement and charitable giving, Grand Honorary Chairpersons Robert and Arlette Gordon and Gala Chairwoman Elizabeth Bowden, invite you to become involved in this philanthropic cause and transform lives of poverty and suffering into ones filled with hope and thanksgiving.
Food For The Poorís gala will begin with a superb wine tasting reception with selected wines compliments of Dreyfus, Ashby & Co., and Republic National Distributing Company. Throughout the reception, unique wine selections, jewelry and exotic escapes are among the varied silent and live auction prizes. Specially selected fine wines will be chosen to highlight each course prepared by the executive chefs of The Breakers. Additionally, Broadway-inspired performances by La Mystique are certain to enthrall guests.
Early event benefactors include Helen Bernstein, Elizabeth Bowden, Florence DeGeorge, Robert and Arlette Gordon, International Society of Palm Beach, Stanley and Helene Karp, Howard and Michele Kessler, and Henry Fong and Mary Virginia Knight. Gala sponsors to include American Nicaraguan Foundation, Dreyfus, Ashby & Co., Russ Reid Company, Republic National Distributing Company, and Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Miami (Taiwan).
For additional information regarding the Fine Wines & Hidden Treasures event, benefactor levels, and tickets, available at $450 per person, please call 1-888-404-4248 or visit www.foodforthepoor.org/palmbeach.
Food For The Poor, the third-largest international relief and development organization in the nation, does much more than feed millions of hungry poor in 17 countries of the Caribbean and Latin America. We provide emergency relief assistance, clean water, medicines, educational materials, homes, support for orphans and the aged, skills training and micro-enterprise development assistance, with more than 96 percent of all donations going directly to programs that help the poor. http://www.foodforthepoor.org/.
Food For The Poor
http://www.foodforthepoor.org/newsroom/news/relief-for-haiti/fine-wines-hidden-treasures-gala.html FL, 33073 US
Jennifer Oates - Public Relations, 954-427-2222 x 6054
Food For The Poor, Palm Beach, Haiti, housing, Robert G. Gordon, Arlette Gordon, Elizabeth Bowden
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Mediaís Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards
- Free listing of church music job openings on Facebook