Spirituality of the 12-Steps, Healing Retreat - Vandalia, IL - June 4-6, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry in Vandalia, IL, welcomes Fr. Emmerich Vogt and author John LaBriola for a very special weekend.
SERENA, IL (April 26, 2010) - Fr. Vogt is a Dominican priest, specializing in the 12 step program, leading people to help and healing from addictions to alcohol, nicotine, narcotics, pornography and other life's hurts. He discusses the 12-Steps in classical Christian spirituality while giving poignant and humorous examples from everyday life. Each of us is born wounded in one way or another by original sin. Fr. Emmerich helps us to grow out of this wounded state and live a free life in Christ!
John LaBriola is an author and speaker, having been involved in Church Ministry for over twenty years. He uses his experience as a business consultant and trainer to help Catholics of all ages deepen their love and knowledge of the one, true Church. He can be heard on St. Joseph Radio Presents and has written many books, including "Onward Catholic Soldier", a valuable book for Catholics discussing Spiritual Warfare and the evil present in the world today.
Retreat begins with Mass at 4pm Friday and concludes by 1pm Sunday, with sacraments, adoration, healing service, spiritual direction, individual prayer and teaching. Meals will be available for purchase onsite. Also, feel free to enjoy the beautiful and peaceful grounds and the many Chapels of Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry.
See our website for additional information including directions, and lodging. Call Mariann at 618-292-8039 or Kathy at 815-228-9342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this free event. Freewill donations are always appreciated.
http://osmm.org/_webapp_3026209/The_Spirituality_of_the_Twelve_Steps IL, 60549 US
Kathleen Tuntland - ,
Fr. Emmerich Vogt, John LaBriola, 12-Step Program, Addictions
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow