Creighton University Listed in Top College Publication
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Omaha, NE (JULY 29, 2009) - Princeton Review, Inc., has listed Creighton University as one of the nation's top 371 colleges and universities in its 2010 edition of the annual college guide published July 28.
The review features comments from more than 122,000 students and a two-page profile on each institution. Students say that Creighton "is a great Jesuit university focused on academics and creating well-rounded students." One student said, "Students at Creighton learn to enjoy the process, rather than just the product." "At Creighton students come first, and is as simple as that," said a junior. Respondents noted that Creighton students are incredibly balanced in their work and play, and are "over-the-top involved with activities and community service while maintaining full academic loads.
Creighton's 2009-2010 freshman class academic profile places the University in the top five for private Midwestern universities with enrollments of 4,000 or more and in the top 50 for private universities in the nation.
"Creighton exists for students and learning. We are pleased that students themselves are acknowledging our focus on providing students the complete package--academically, socially, culturally and spiritually," said the Rev. John P. Schlegel, S.J., Creighton University president.
Only about 15 percent of the more than 3,500 colleges and universities nationwide plus two Canadian colleges were chosen for the book.
http://www.creighton.edu/ NE, 68178 US
Deborah Daley - PR Director, 402 280-1786
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference