Come and See
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COME AND SEE DISCERNEMENT RETREAT
MARCH 13-15, 2009 – GRAYMOOR, GARRISON, NY
Discover what AT-ONE-MENT can mean for you.
GARRISON, NY (MARCH 4, 2009) - For more than one hundred years, the Friars of the Atonement have been leaders in the worldwide movement to heal divisions within Christianity: our name, “at-one-ment,” reflects the passion to reconcile Christians and their churches. In the tradition of St. Francis of Assisi, we find both challenge and purpose in active service, and today direct thriving social, ecumenical and pastoral ministries spanning three continents.
Are you thinking of sharing the spirit in your life?
Discover “at-one-ment” at our “Discernment Retreat Weekend.”
If you are a single Catholic man between 18 and 40, in good health and psychologically mature, free of substantial debt, and seriously considering a call to prayerful life and service to the Church as a brother or priest, we invite you to come and meet the Atonement Friars.
Learn about our worldwide ministries, observe our work first-hand, talk to our friars.
Call 1-800-338-2620, ext. 2126 today for more information
www.atonementfriars.org for the Vocation Web Site
Franciscan Friars of the Atonement
http://www.atonementfriars.org NY, 10524-0300 US
Bro. John O'Hara, SA - Vocation Director, 845 424 2126
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?