Alumnus Joins Faculty at Groundbreaking Institute
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARLINGTON, VA (August 19, 2013) - The Institute for the Psychological Sciences (IPS), is pleased to welcome Roman Lokhmotov, Psy.D., to its faculty.
Dr. Roman Lokhmotov, a 2013 graduate of IPS, is the new Director of the M.S. in Clinical Psychology program and an Assistant Professor at the Institute, a distinct Catholic graduate school of psychology.
His interests include individual and group psychodynamic therapy, cognitive and personality assessment, as well as the psychology of supervision and teaching.
Dr. Lokhmotov completed post-graduate training in psychodynamic therapy at the Washington School of Psychiatry and a fellowship in psychoanalysis at the Washington Center for Psychoanalysis. He is currently pursuing his clinical psychologist license in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Founded in 1999 in Arlington, VA, the Institute for the Psychological Sciences (IPS), is the first and only graduate school of psychology integrating the authentic Catholic understanding of the person, marriage and the family with the best in psychological practice.
The Institute offers master's and doctoral degrees in clinical psychology, and a master's degree in general psychology. In addition, IPS now offers online certificate and continuing education (CE) programs.
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
http://ipsciences.edu/ VA, 22202 US
Ellen Guarente - Asst. Dir. of Promotions, (703) 416-1441 x.116
psychology, counselor, faith, graduate school, education, vocation, integration, school, Catholic
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe