Sat Oct 13th Westport, CT: Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (September 12, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut invites all young adults, both single and married, in their 20s, 30s and 40s for the 5PM Mass on Saturday October 13th at The Church of the Assumption in Westport, which is situated in the Diocese of Bridgeport.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (Lower Church) for a beer and pizza social. This is a great opportunity to meet new faces and connect with other like minded Catholic professionals. Feel free to invite friends.
For those young adults from NYC, this is a great time to visit CT (easy and quick commute from Grand Central; directions below).
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. If coming from NYC, commuting time is 1hr. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
For info on The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut, click here: www.assumption-westport.org/cf-f.html and for info on The Catholic Fellowship, click here: www.cfnetwork.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults, Catholic professionals, Mass, Social, Young Adult Mass
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31