Sat Oct 13th Westport, CT: Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (September 12, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut invites all young adults, both single and married, in their 20s, 30s and 40s for the 5PM Mass on Saturday October 13th at The Church of the Assumption in Westport, which is situated in the Diocese of Bridgeport.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (Lower Church) for a beer and pizza social. This is a great opportunity to meet new faces and connect with other like minded Catholic professionals. Feel free to invite friends.
For those young adults from NYC, this is a great time to visit CT (easy and quick commute from Grand Central; directions below).
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. If coming from NYC, commuting time is 1hr. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
For info on The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut, click here: www.assumption-westport.org/cf-f.html and for info on The Catholic Fellowship, click here: www.cfnetwork.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults, Catholic professionals, Mass, Social, Young Adult Mass
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage