Sat Oct 13th Westport, CT: Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (September 12, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut invites all young adults, both single and married, in their 20s, 30s and 40s for the 5PM Mass on Saturday October 13th at The Church of the Assumption in Westport, which is situated in the Diocese of Bridgeport.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (Lower Church) for a beer and pizza social. This is a great opportunity to meet new faces and connect with other like minded Catholic professionals. Feel free to invite friends.
For those young adults from NYC, this is a great time to visit CT (easy and quick commute from Grand Central; directions below).
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. If coming from NYC, commuting time is 1hr. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
For info on The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut, click here: www.assumption-westport.org/cf-f.html and for info on The Catholic Fellowship, click here: www.cfnetwork.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults, Catholic professionals, Mass, Social, Young Adult Mass
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home
- 'Encounter Milwaukee' to Reach Catholic Young Adults
- Pray for a G20 leader a day