Coming To EWTN This Fall: Seven New Series, Over 30 Hours of Exclusive Original Programming
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRONDALE, AL (August 28, 2012) - He was the happy husband of four children, until one day everyone he loved was taken away from him. How do people not only survive but thrive when faced with unimaginable tragedy or other difficult circumstances? Find out in “Portraits of Faith.” It’s just one of seven new shows – more than 30 hours of original programming –premiering in September exclusively on EWTN.
You’ll also find a show on what the Church really teaches about caring for the environment, a show that tackles all aspects of married life; a show featuring two priests who field questions viewer questions about the Faith, and much more – plus new episodes of your favorite shows! Here’s a sneak peek:
• Authentically Free At Last: Gloria Purvis, Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers and Damon Owens examine important issues in today's society which affect our Catholic faith, such as marriage, abortion, contraception, and the forming of a good conscience. Airs 5 a.m. ET Sundays and 6 p.m. ET Mondays beginning Sept. 12. 30 min.
• The Catholic View for Women: Due to popular demand, this show is going weekly! Teresa Tomeo, Janet Morana, and Astrid Bennett Gutierrez host an engaging and informative series just for women, to help them live out their faith in every sort of circumstance. Join the fun! Airs 11 p.m. ET Wednesdays; 10:30 a.m. ET Fridays; 4 p.m. ET, Sundays; 2 a.m. ET, Wednesdays; and 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays beginning Sept. 12. 30 min.
• The Fourth Rupture: A Path To Reconciliation: A focus on the Catholic Church’s teachings on the environment, and man’s responsibility as custodian of God’s creation. Airs 5:30 a.m. ET Sundays and 2:30 a.m. ET Thursdays beginning Sept. 12. 30 min.
• Marriage Works in Christ: Enriching Your Marriage: Father Justin Damien Dean, O.S.B., and Greg and Julie Alexander talk with couples about all aspects of married life. Airs 3:30 a.m. ET Tuesdays and 6:30 p.m. ET Saturdays beginning Sept. 12. 30 min.
• Miracles From Mark: Host Frances Hogan focuses on the Gospel of St. Mark, and its insightful descriptions of Our Lord's three-year ministry on earth and the people touched by His earthly labors. Airs 3:30 a.m. ET Wednesdays and 1 p.m. ET Saturdays beginning Sept. 12. 30 min.
• Portraits in Faith: Barbara McGuigan and her guests dialogue on the strength which Faith gives them, to walk through shadows into light, to embrace the meaning and redemption of suffering, and to defend the fatherless, the widow, and the friendless. Airs 5:30 p.m. ET Mondays and 4:30 a.m. ET Saturdays beginning Sept. 12. 30 min.
• Web of Faith 2.0: Father John Trigilio and Fr. Ken Brighenti call on top Internet resources to field questions about the Faith. Airs 2 p.m. ET Thursdays and 4 p.m. ET Saturdays beginning Sept. 12. 1 hr.
Also, enjoy new episodes of:
• Catholicism: New 1 hour version. Journey with Fr. Robert Barron to more than 50 locations throughout 16 countries. Be illuminated by the spiritual and artistic treasures of this global culture that claims more than one billion of the earth’s people. Airs 4 p.m. ET Sundays; 2 a.m. ET, Wednesdays; and 11 p.m. ET Saturdays beginning Sept. 2.
• Crossing the Goal: Former NFL All -Pro Receiver, Danny Abramowicz and his team - Brian Patrick, Curtis Martin and Peter Herbeck - tackle a variety of issues relating to men and their faith. Airs 6:30 p.m. ET, Sundays; 6:30 a.m. ET Mondays; and 9 p.m. ET Thursdays. 30 min.
• The Choices We Face: Ralph Martin and Peter Herbeck of Renewal Ministries interview a wide-range of guests about the issues facing the Church today. Airs 6 p.m. ET Tuesdays and 6:30 a.m. ET Fridays. 30 min.
See you in September!
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 32th year, is available in over 200 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.
EWTN Global Catholic Network
http://www.ewtn.com AL, 35210 US
Michelle Johnson - Director of Communications, 205-795-5769
EWTN, Catholic, Catholic Church, New Series, TV, television, Catholcism, suffering, widow
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance