Fr. Pfleger brings his message of social justice to Benedictine
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LISLE, IL (November 9, 2011) - Fr. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Catholic Church on the South Side of Chicago, will speak about poverty and the way that citizens can become more involved in its eradication when the Center for Civic Leadership (CCL) at Benedictine University presents ďCombating Poverty: A Moral and Civic ImperativeĒ at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 30, on the second floor of the Krasa Student Center at Benedictine University. The presentation is free and open to the public.
http:// IL, 60532 US
Phil Brozynski - Public Relations Manager,
Pfleger, poverty, civil rights, social justice
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Not Godís Type? Think again
- Joy of the Gospel Retreat for Priests Offered
- Media Advisory - Cardinal, other experts participate in Tele-Press Conference
- Discover the Rich History of the Catholic Church in America
- Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?
- Franciscan University Symposia to Celebrate 25 Years of John Paul II's Ex corde Ecclesiae
- Join RealOptions at Ignite Life 2014!
- New Edition of Writings by a Prophetic Pope
- George Weigel to Speak on Evangelical Catholicism and Higher Education
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel