Fr. Pfleger brings his message of social justice to Benedictine
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LISLE, IL (November 9, 2011) - Fr. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Catholic Church on the South Side of Chicago, will speak about poverty and the way that citizens can become more involved in its eradication when the Center for Civic Leadership (CCL) at Benedictine University presents "Combating Poverty: A Moral and Civic Imperative" at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 30, on the second floor of the Krasa Student Center at Benedictine University. The presentation is free and open to the public.
http:// IL, 60532 US
Phil Brozynski - Public Relations Manager,
Pfleger, poverty, civil rights, social justice
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference