Fr. Pfleger brings his message of social justice to Benedictine
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LISLE, IL (November 9, 2011) - Fr. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Catholic Church on the South Side of Chicago, will speak about poverty and the way that citizens can become more involved in its eradication when the Center for Civic Leadership (CCL) at Benedictine University presents “Combating Poverty: A Moral and Civic Imperative” at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 30, on the second floor of the Krasa Student Center at Benedictine University. The presentation is free and open to the public.
http:// IL, 60532 US
Phil Brozynski - Public Relations Manager,
Pfleger, poverty, civil rights, social justice
Catholic Schools & Religious Education
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?