Defund Abortion Rally
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO, CANADA (September 16, 2011) - Did you know that Ontario taxpayers pay a minimum of $30 million annually to cover the cost of abortions in their province?
For $30 million, Ontario can hire over 200 family doctors, or 400 nurses, or purchase 20 MRI machines- all of which would provide BETTER health care.
Think about it.
Join us on Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 at Queens Park to tell our newly elected provincial government to stop using our hard-earned tax dollars to fund the killing of innocent preborn children.
Campaign Life Coalition Youth holds the position that government-funded abortions are a blatant abuse of tax dollars, are severely unjust, and that these funds can and MUST be directed away from the killing of our preborn children. This is an issue that should be held close to the hearts of young people in particular. We did not have a choice to stand-up against the Morgentaler decision, but we have a choice now. Let's use it. We are the survivors and it's our job to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Join us.
Campaign Life Coalition Youth
http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Defund , M5B 1X9 CA
Alissa Golob - Coordinator, 416-204-1687
prolife, Canada, abortion, youth, rally, advocacy, taxes, Toronto
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31