Act of Humility #1
whom am I that Thou shouldst invite me
to receive Thee for the food of my soul?
Is it possible that Thou,
the God of infinite purity,
shouldst come and dwell in my heart,
which has been so long the abode of Thine enemy,
and the sink of so much sin?
Lord, if Thou wilt,
Thou canst make me clean.
Say but the word and my soul shall be healed.
I come then,
O my amiable Saviour,
to receive Thee this morning,
but I come covered with shame
and confusion at the sight of my sins,
but full of confidence in Thy mercy,
and in the love which Thou dost bear to me.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- US Archbishop decries President Trump's budget plan - at odds with ...
- Jesus Is HERE: Pope Francis declares Jesus intercedes for us every day
- St. Maximinus of Trier: Saint of the Day for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Getting Creative With Dead Bodies?
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, May 29, 2017
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.