Act of Contrition #10
I am heartily sorry for having offended thee.
I detest all my sins because of your just punishments,
but most of all because they offend thee, my God,
Who art all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace,
to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Father of us all, This meal is a sign of Your love for us: Bless us and bless our food, And help us to give you glory each day Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen! continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Saint Pio Relay for Pro-Life and Peace
- 'Living Lent': Ash Wednesday - Day 1
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD Video
- Ash Wednesday HD Video
- King Richard III's detailed personal prayer book, 'Book of Hours.' is ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- St. David: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- pope francis
- St. John
- holy spirit
- morning prayer
- Saint Elizabeth
- St. Augustine
- Saint Anne
- st agnes
- saint monica
- saint catherine
- Saint Lucy
- saint clare
- saint rose
- st rose of lima
- immaculate conception
- st augustine
- st monica
- saint of the day
- St. Elizabeth
- Living Lent HD
- An Ancient Lent Challenge: How to take Lent to the next level HD
- Mardi Gras' History in New Orleans HD
- Ash Wednesday HD