Act of Contrition #1
O my God,
I am heartily sorry for having offended You.
I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven
and the pains of hell.
But most of all because they offend You, my God,
Who are all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
with the help of Your grace to sin no more
and to avoid the near occasions of sin.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Missionary priest kidnapped in Nigeria
- Museum of the Bible set to open in D.C., will be one of the city's ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Callista Gingrich is the next U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican
- St. Luke: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Museum of the Bible to open in Washington D.C., here's what you want ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, October 19th, 2017 HD Video
- Virgin Mary appears to Hindu schoolchildren in India, miracles reported HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 HD
- Intro to Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD
- Trump ends taxpayer giveaway to insurance companies HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way