Prayer to the Most Blessed Sacrament
who for the love you bear us,
remain night and day in this Sacrament,
full of compassion and of love,
awaiting, calling and welcoming
all who come to visit you.
I believe that you are present
in the Sacrament of the Altar.
I adore you from the abyss of my nothingness
and I thank you for all the graces
you have given me until now,
and in particular,
for having given me your Most Holy Mother Mary
as my advocate
and for having called me
to visit you in this church.
I now salute your Most Loving Heart,
and this for three ends:
first, in thanksgiving for this great gift;
second, to make amends to you for all the outrages
which you receive in this Sacrament
from all your enemies;
third, I intend by this visit to adore you
in all the places on earth
in which you are present in this Sacrament
and in which you are the least revered
and the most abandoned.
My Jesus, I love you with my heart.
I grieve for having until now so many times
offended your infinite goodness.
I purpose by your grace never more to offend you
for the time to come;
and now, miserable and unworthy though I am,
I consecrate myself to you without reserve.
I give you and renounce my entire will,
my affections, my desires, and all that I possess.
From now on, use me
and all that I have as you wish.
All I ask of you and desire is your holy love,
and the perfect accomplishment of your will.
I recommend to you the souls in Purgatory;
but especially those who had the greatest devotion
to the Most Blessed Sacrament
and to the Most Blessed Virgin Mary.
I also recommend to you all poor sinners.
And finally, my dear Saviour,
I unite all my affections with the affections
of your most loving Heart,
and I offer them with you to your Eternal Father
and beg him for your sake
and for love of you,
graciously to accept and grant them.
(Prayer of St. Alphonsus de Liguori.)
More Christ Prayers
Showing 1 - 13 of 13
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
Virtual Prayer Candles
by Catholic Online
- First US female genital mutilation case tries to use Religious ...
- Bl. Margaret Pole: Saint of the Day for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- 26 Coptic Christians BRUTALLY MURDERED on bus to St. Samuel Monastery ...
- 26 Coptic Christians dead after heinous attack HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, May 28, 2017
- A Big Thank You from JESUS IS - The Series HD Video
- Catholic Hostages: Filipino Cardinal prays for Islamic militants to ...
- Day 5 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 4 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Day 3 - Novena to the Holy Spirit for a New Pentecost for the Church HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.