Protection from Wrongdoing
Who obeyed his heavenly Father unto the cross,
And to stand without moving out of my sight,
In the name of the Trinity.
I command you by the power of God
And the incarnation of Jesus Christ
Not to move out of my sight, like Jesus Christ
Stood on Jordan's stormy banks to be baptized by John.
And furthermore, I implore you, horse and rider,
To stand still and not to move out of my sight,
Like Jesus Christ did stand when he was about
To be nailed to the cross to release the
Fathers of the church from the bonds of hell.
Thieves, I bind you with the same bonds with which Jesus
Our Lord has bound hell; and thus ye shall be bound;
And the same Words that bind you shall also release you.
More Protection Prayers
Showing 1 - 32 of 32
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- St. Padre Pio appears in U.S. on 130th birthday anniversary HD Video
- Pope Francis refuses bulletproof popemobile during Egyptian papal visit
- Irish priest's healing prayers offer MIRACLES - But who is he?
- St. Athanasius HD Video
- Lesbian Nuns?! Hollywood director to create smut film disgracing ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 29th, 2017 HD
- Day 7 - Novena for Workers, the Unemployed and Underemployed HD
- Pope Francis surprises with TED Talk appearance and powerful message HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 28th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.