Fill Me With Your Glory
by Mary Jane Hurley Brant in honor of Katie Brant in July, 2000
Fill me with your glory and your hope.
Help me to remember that without you
I can do nothing very long
But with you,
I can help further your holy plan.
Assist my spirit in remembering
That I can be instrumental and steadfast
Faithfully aiding our heavenly Mother
To nurture all of her children
Through kindness and love.
Teach me to remember what I have always known,
That I came from You and I shall return to You,
And there, within Your perpetual light,
My every tear shall dry away for I shall be with You
And those I loved so dearly here.
Guide me in Your plan to courageously and fearlessly say,
Not my will but Yours be done
Trusting always that my motivations here on earth
Are driven by Your holy will.
Show me the happiness which springs forth from having faith,
The peace and joy that forgiveness brings,
And how prayer always makes life meaningful,
Despite any fears, or losses or pain
I may be suffering in the moment.
Love me into full being so when I am born to eternal life,
I shall feel fulfilled realizing I recognized and multiplied
All the talents You gave to me
And the sweet validation and peace I may humbly claim
From listening to You, The Bridegroom of my soul.
More Peace Prayers
Showing 1 - 44 of 44
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
O my Jesus, I beg You on behalf of the whole Church: Grant it love and the light of Your Spirit and give power to the words of priests so that hardened hearts might be brought to repentance and return to You, O Lord. Lord, give us holy priests; You Yourself maintain them in holiness. O ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- IHOP employee pictured with disabled customer melts hearts around the ...
- Pope Francis shares important message with families HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, March 31, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 1st, 2017 HD Video
- The one strange thing millennials are giving up for Lent
- St. Benjamin: Saint of the Day for Friday, March 31, 2017
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 31
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- saint francis
- st nicholas
- all saints day
- list of saints
- st anne
- st christopher
- St. Joseph
- juan diego
- francis of assisi
- Implant allows paralyzed man to move arm using his thoughts HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 31st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 30th, 2017 HD
- Cause of California's drought is revealed HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.