Prayer to the Most Blessed Sacrament
I now salute your Most Loving Heart, and this for three ends: first, in thanksgiving for this great gift; second, to make amends to you for all the outrages which you receive in this Sacrament from all your enemies; third, I intend by this visit to adore you in all the places on earth in which you are present in this Sacrament and in which you are the least revered and the most abandoned.
My Jesus, I love you with my heart. I grieve for having until now so many times offended your infinite goodness. I purpose by your grace never more to offend you for the time to come; and now, miserable and unworthy though I am, I consecrate myself to you without reserve. I give you and renounce my entire will, my affections, my desires, and all that I possess. From now on, use me and all that I have as you wish. All I ask of you and desire is your holy love, final perseverance and the perfect accomplishment of your will.
I recommend to you the souls in Purgatory; but especially those who had the greatest devotion to the Most Blessed Sacrament and to the Most Blessed Virgin Mary. I also recommend to you all poor sinners.
And finally, my dear Saviour, I unite all my affections with the affections of your most loving Heart, and I offer them with you to your Eternal Father and beg him for your sake and for love of you, graciously to accept and grant them.
(Prayer of St. Alphonsus de Liguori.)
More Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament Prayers
Showing 1 - 11 of 11
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Almighty and Everlasting God, You have given the human race Jesus Christ our Savior as a model of humility. He fulfilled Your Will by becoming Man And giving His life on the Cross. Help us to bear witness to You By following His example of suffering And make us worthy to share in His ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Clinton contributor makes revealing 'life insurance' video over fear ...
- 1,000 Christians flee for their lives - 'We became like refugees'
- California could REBEL against Obama AND Trump and build its own ...
- St. Leander of Seville: Saint of the Day for Monday, February 27, 2017
- Your Daily Inspirational Meme: Faith Is Believing
- St. Dominic Savio HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, February 27, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 27th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 26th, 2017 HD
- Urgent action necessary for 5.5 million people starving in South Sudan HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.