Offering of the Will
By the grace of Your Spirit, make my will strong, not afraid of obstacles, persevering, not giving up because of stumbles, aiming at horizons higher and wider than my immediate needs, capable of making sacrifices to build a more vibrant future.
Give me a will which is strong but not obstinate, willing to listen to voices of calm and experience, not presumptuous, but conscious of my limitations, not arrogant, choosing not to belittle those less fortunate than me, not selfish, willing to assist those in need of help.
Help me to understand that it is in doing small things that a great will is forged, in doing humble things that a noble will gets its wings, in doing routine duties well that I prepare myself for heroic deeds.
Be at my side, Lord, to lift me up, and push me forward, when the going gets rough, and I am boneweary, when I don't want to get up after so many falls, when I don't feel like doing anything to get myself out of the dumps.
Help me say with You: "Not my will, Father, but Yours be done!" Help me conquer myself, before I am to conquer the world, and to be master of myself, before I am to lead others.
More Offering Prayers
Showing 1 - 16 of 16
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
Come, Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts. Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill all the duties of my state conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just. Let my charity be such as to offend no one, and hurt no one's feelings; so ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- St. Dismas: Saint of the Day for Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Cause of cancer detected from unexpected and unpreventable element HD ...
- 'Living Lent': Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Day 25
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 27
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fourth Week of Lent - Day 26
- Adorable girl captured stealing Pope Francis' hat in hilarious ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, March 25, 2017
- hail holy queen
- saint elizabeth
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- saint francis
- st nicholas
- all saints day
- list of saints
- st anne
- st christopher
- St. Joseph
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 25th, 2017 HD
- What happened during the London terror attack? HD
- Pope Francis prays for Westminster terror attack victims HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 24th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.