Prayer to the Most Blessed Sacrament
I now salute your Most Loving Heart, and this for three ends: first, in thanksgiving for this great gift; second, to make amends to you for all the outrages which you receive in this Sacrament from all your enemies; third, I intend by this visit to adore you in all the places on earth in which you are present in this Sacrament and in which you are the least revered and the most abandoned.
My Jesus, I love you with my heart. I grieve for having until now so many times offended your infinite goodness. I purpose by your grace never more to offend you for the time to come; and now, miserable and unworthy though I am, I consecrate myself to you without reserve. I give you and renounce my entire will, my affections, my desires, and all that I possess. From now on, use me and all that I have as you wish. All I ask of you and desire is your holy love, final perseverance and the perfect accomplishment of your will.
I recommend to you the souls in Purgatory; but especially those who had the greatest devotion to the Most Blessed Sacrament and to the Most Blessed Virgin Mary. I also recommend to you all poor sinners.
And finally, my dear Saviour, I unite all my affections with the affections of your most loving Heart, and I offer them with you to your Eternal Father and beg him for your sake and for love of you, graciously to accept and grant them.
(Prayer of St. Alphonsus de Liguori.)
More Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament Prayers
Showing 1 - 11 of 11
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
I humbly salute you, O you faithful, heavenly Friends of my children! I give you heartfelt thanks for all the love and goodness you show them. At some future day I shall, with thanks more worthy than I can now give, repay your care for them, and before the whole heavenly court acknowledge ... continue readingMore Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
Pick a Prayer Section
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis urges Christians to act with gentleness and respect
- Artist creates breathtaking model of St. Peter's Square
- St. John Baptist de Rossi: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- St. John Baptist de Rossi HD Video
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Is Callista Gingrich the best choice for the new U.S. Ambassador to ...
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 HD Video
- st joan of arc
- advent prayers
- St Joseph
- ten commandments
- Pope Francis
- saint agnes
- St Anthony
- 10 commandments
- mary magdalene
- Patron saints
- st bernadette
- pope francis
- St. John
- holy spirit
- morning prayer
- Saint Elizabeth
- St. Augustine
- Saint Anne
- st agnes
- saint monica
- saint catherine
- Saint Lucy
- Fatima apparitions to be featured in dramatic new film HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 22nd, 2017 HD
- U2 lead singer, Bono endorses Psalms message HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.