O my God,
in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary
your Brown Scapular
I offer Thee the Precious Blood
from all the altars throughout the world,
joining with it the offering of my every thought,
word and action of this day.
O my Jesus,
I desire today to gain every indulgence and merit
and I offer them, together with myself,
that she may best apply them to the interests of Thy most Sacred Heart.
* Precious Blood
of Jesus, Save us!
* Immaculate Heart of Mary, Save us!
* Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have mercy on us!
* 500 days indulgence
Four things to know about your candle on Catholic Online:
Light your own Candle
- Your candle will serve as a symbol of your sincere and prayerful intentions.
- Our prayer community will join you in prayer, multiplying the voices in petition with you.
- Your candle can be shared with friends and family, if you wish.
- These candles are perfect for loved ones, as memorials, and for those in need who are far away.
He who prays is certain to be saved; while he who prays not is certain to be damned. All the saints were saved, and came to be saints by praying; all the accursed souls in hell were lost through neglect of prayer; if they had prayed, it is certain that they would not have been lost. And this will be one of ... continue reading
More Prayer of the Day
In the centuries old Catholic tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional cards for the use of the faithful. Prayer cards have an endless amount of use and make wonderful gifts and keepsakes.
More Prayer Cards