In order to break the cycle of poverty, we must first start with the heart. Catholic Online School is something very special, providing FREE Catholic Education to anyone, anywhere. Learn more about the Catholic Online School
Help us create new hope with your donation. This year, please consider making a donation of $5, $20, $50 or whatever you can to support Catholic Online School. Support Catholic Online School
Offering of One's Senses
Yet, Lord, I who see, hear, speak with such ease, often forget to thank You for these gifts which I take for granted.
Today, I thank You for my eyes which see light, colors, and the faces of those who love me.
I thank You for my hearing which allows me to enjoy people's voice and music.
I thank You for my voice which allows me to express my thoughts and innermost feelings.
I thank You also for the sense of smell, and the sense of touch.
Lord, You have given me the senses. I now offer them back to You.
Help me to use my senses sensibly, to see your beauty in the beauty of human faces and bodies, of flowers and rainbows, of nature and art; to use my eyes to read what will enrich my mind, ennoble my soul; to use my ears to listen to your Word and to what philosophers and scientists have to say about the mysteries of man, of the universe, of creation, so that I may better understand myself, others, and You, the Creator of all things seen and unseen, known and unknowable; about the past and the present, so that I may better understand myself, others, and You; to use my voice to proclaim the truth and to spread the joy around me.
More Offering Prayers
Showing 1 - 16 of 16
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- North and South Korea agree to march together at the Olympics with ...
- Pope Francis in Chile: the beatitudes are sources of hope!
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 19th, 2018 HD Video
- North and South Korea agree to march together at Olympics -- is that ...
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 18, 2018
- St. Volusian: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 18, 2018
- President Trump declares 'Religious Freedom Day'
- CDC: Swine flu joining killer influenza outbreak, expected to become more severe HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 18th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 HD
- Twitter Ban: Censorship on "a way of talking" -- does that include Christian speech? HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way