During Hard Times We Must Extract Water From Stone
By Fr. Jonas Abib
Founder Cancao Nova
That is what I want to tell you in this time during which we await for and ardently proclaim the outpouring of the Holy Spirit over all creatures. We cannot deny the difficulties all of us are living these days. Tribulations come from all sides. Every new moment poses us a new challenge.
That reminds me of Lord's Word in Psalm 30: "At dusk weeping comes for the night: but at dawn there is rejoicing. Complacent, I once said, 'I shall never be shaken.' Lord, when you showed me favor I stood like the mighty mountains." (Psalm 30, 6-8). That does not mean an easy victory, you know that very well from the difficulties you are living and from the difficulties you witness in the lives of people around you.
We must fight, go for action, be willing to win, overcome limitations and difficulties, believe that hope shall never disappoint you, because love was poured into your heart by the power of the Spirit. I repeat: "During Hard Times We Must Extract Water from Stone".
How should we accomplish that?
Through love and intercession prayers.
http://www.cancaonova.com TX, US
Fr. Jonas Abib - founder, 817 431-8512
Persevere, Hope, Comfort
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Featured Today
- Monaco & The Vatican: Monaco's Grace Kelly Exhibit to Rome--A Review of Monegasque-Holy See Diplomatic History
- My Dad
- A Royal Betrayal: Catholic Monaco Liberalizes Abortion
- John Paul II as an Apostle of Mercy
- Embrace every moment as sacred time
- A Recession Antidote
- The Why of Jesus' Death: A Pauline Perspective
- Father Lombardi's Address on Catholic Media
- Pope's Words to Pontifical Latin American College
- Prelate: Genetics Needs a Conscience